• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Arrived today: Mini thirty mag from GunMagWarehouse for the yet-to-arrrive Ruger American in 7.62x39

20240930_142034.jpg

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Been toying with the idea for a while, but it's on the pricey side for a holster you can't try out first. I don't even know anyone who uses one. But...

Went ahead and ordered a PHLster Enigma Express plus the "sport belt" option and "wedge kit" yesterday. They evidently ship quickly so I expect to have it by Monday. At first I thought it was just a gimmick, but the more I considered it the more I could see an advantage to the whole separate belt system. So a $230 plus shipping gamble.
    Enigma-Express.jpg

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Been toying with the idea for a while, but it's on the pricey side for a holster you can't try out first. I don't even know anyone who uses one. But...

Went ahead and ordered a PHLster Enigma Express plus the "sport belt" option and "wedge kit" yesterday. They evidently ship quickly so I expect to have it by Monday. At first I thought it was just a gimmick, but the more I considered it the more I could see an advantage to the whole separate belt system. So a $230 plus shipping gamble.
    Enigma-Express.jpg
    Where does that secondary piece of cord go?

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Where does that secondary piece of cord go?
    Around the upper thigh. Since the contraption itself is independent of whatever pants you have on top of it, the loop is to ensure the gun comes out of the retention Kydex smoothly without you just tugging it up and down for 5 minutes. :) And BTW, especially with the "sport belt" (a 3" wide slightly stretchy replacement for the back part of the nylon belt), this is an appendix carry holster. With the standard nylon belt I suppose it could be used as a 3:00/9:00 carry, but that's not really what is was designed for.

Top Bottom