• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Ordered a new gun belt. My usual has been Bullhide Belts, but they didn’t have what I was looking for so I rolled the dice on an Urban Carry belt. Never used their products before, so crossing my fingers here…
    Capitol Armory ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I'm checking ammo and primer prices/availability on internet today. If I don't find anything I'll probably order more HF radio equipment.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Extended bolt release for the Stribog and a trigger that eliminates most of the over travel for the Bren 2 from HB Industries. They also sent a sticker of each gun that was kinda cool.
    20221120_105628.jpg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    How do you like it. I was thinking of getting one for my scorpion micro

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    It's okay. Has the green laser. I'm wondering if red would have been better. Visibility range during the day is not that great. Maybe 25 yards on a sunny day. On a cloudy day, might get 50 yards. But at night, couple hundred yards at least. I sighted it in to converge with the red dot at about 15 yards. It should be good for hip shooting at that range. It needs at least two M lok slots to mount. I just barely made it on the PC Charger.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    222Rem Mag is like Aztec gold.
    Rare as unicorn teeth.
    I know. But I haven't been able to shoot my 7x47 in a long time. Now I've stored the brass next to the pistol and if I ever want to shoot it again, all I have to do is fireform these and get to loading.

It will probably be a while before I get around to it, if ever, but it's nice to know I have the option.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Picked up a Sprinco recoil management system for my Delta. Super nice finish and machine work on this part, made right here in Texas. Not that 10mm has some huge recoil, I got it to replace the polymer buffer/guide rod that Colt put in it's last version of the Delta Elite. The stock part will eventually wear out and Colt doesn't seem to offer a replacement part that I could find. Will be interesting to see if it actually lessens recoil.

sEnGKDS.jpg

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Picked up a Sprinco recoil management system for my Delta. Super nice finish and machine work on this part, made right here in Texas. Not that 10mm has some huge recoil, I got it to replace the polymer buffer/guide rod that Colt put in it's last version of the Delta Elite. The stock part will eventually wear out and Colt doesn't seem to offer a replacement part that I could find. Will be interesting to see if it actually lessens recoil.

sEnGKDS.jpg
    I'm interested in seeing how you like this. Looks cool.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I'm interested in seeing how you like this. Looks cool.

I just installed it and it feels waaaay too tight. I'm going to try a lighter recoil spring, maybe 20lbs and see if that helps. I've got a stock 23lb spring in it now, the instructions state that a spring from two to three pounds lighter is recommended. I'll have to order a few different weights from Wilson Combat and see if that helps. I don't think it would even lock back on it's own with how tight it is now. If the spring change doesn't help then I'll check with their support, it has a lifetime warranty.

Top Bottom