• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Was out of town for the past 8 days, but had a stack of stuff the UPS and USPS guys delivered while I was away. A couple Browning HP mags, couple FS92 mags, Versa holster for my BBR 3.10, a couple Marlin recoil buffers, SR22 mag, LC9S mag, Papoose manual, a couple BBR 3.10 mags

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not a thing today but last night I ordered 250 rounds of Federal Champion 9mm 115 grain FMJ brass cased rounds and 5
    Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR-15 5.56mm 30 round mags. Short on cash or would have bought 1k 9mm and at least 10 of the mags.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    New HVLP gun and airbrush for Cerakote plus, camo stencils, more Cerakote, Magpul MBUS Pro backup sights and Strike Industries dust cover all for my new SHTF carbine build.

Going to try it out later, action feels silky smooth, the chinesium alloy gun I had before fell apart, leaked out some expensive Cerakote all over the floor and was spitting. I did a complete tear down and found the plastic seals were brittle and falling apart, couldn't find any replacement parts anywhere. It did good for a while but not built to last, hopefully this one is better. I have a nice Devilbiss HVLP gun but no way I'm putting Cerakote in that gun and I don't have the correct needle to spray Cerakote with it anyway. Going to stay with the cheaper guns for spraying firearm finishes. Picked up the Master G233 airbrush also to see if it's capable of handling Cerakote, it comes with three different needle sizes. The Iwata spray head is too fine for Cerakote, I use it for hobby projects only.
    qB4iqvZ.jpg

MB Wood

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2022
    Bridge City, Texas
    Well, it was yesterday, but I finally was able to get a Ruger Precision in a fashionable .308 Win. I would've gone with 6.5 Creed, but it seems like .308 ammo is a little easier to obtain & also a little cheaper. Already shopping for goodies to hot rod with, bipod etc. Should arrive at my local FFL Thursday. To say I'm giddy with anticipation would be an understatement lol.
    Dear God, I love making myself better "Well Regulated" I mean, I really love it.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Well, it was yesterday, but I finally was able to get a Ruger Precision in a fashionable .308 Win. I would've gone with 6.5 Creed, but it seems like .308 ammo is a little easier to obtain & also a little cheaper. Already shopping for goodies to hot rod with, bipod etc. Should arrive at my local FFL Thursday. To say I'm giddy with anticipation would be an understatement lol.
    Dear God, I love making myself better "Well Regulated" I mean, I really love it.
    At least it's in 308

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Good decision. A man named Wood with a 6.5 would have a harder time here than a boy named Sue.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Stay away from Anarchy Outdoors, or you'll find yourself buying things like this:

0125201614.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Did not order these today but UPS just delivered them:

Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR-15 5.56mm Magazine 30 Rounds in Black x 5

1654803717490.png

and:

Federal Champion 9mm Brass Cased Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket x 5

1654803749333.png

Wish I had bought more of the 9mm, prices seem to be going up again with the proposed gun control legislation in Congress having passed in the House. Regardless of what in shows in the photo of the mag above, and that is from the seller's website, the mags did not come pre-loaded with ammo, then again - I did not expect them to arrive loaded but it would have been excellent had they come that way.

Top Bottom