• ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    thinking on getting a .357 Rossi Trapper

That’s making its way onto my list lately too. Local range has a stainless 1776 model that I noticed on Independence Day. If I had the money that would’ve been the perfect day to purchase it lol. The action was smoother than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Picked up a PCC receiver set I ordered several weeks ago.
    354F955E-660F-4BF5-8CE8-E7C75E00E126.jpeg

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Look @ Advanced Tactical. Armscor/ Ria

PSA runs complete slides for $200 all the time. I'm just waiting for the color/optics cut I want.

Just how good are they? I've been looking in interest.

I have three of the compact models. They are a Glock 19 clone with better ergonomics. I've got a couple thousand rounds through them without a problem. For a pistol that you can get for $300 and transfer they are a great deal.

Picked up a PCC receiver set I ordered several weeks ago. View attachment 395253

New Frontier Armory? I got the email on those and thought about it for a day and they were sold out. Really bummed about it too.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Finally got my Glock 19x today after a bit of a longer than expected wait. I’m not really a Glock guy but they serve their purpose well and I’m a fan of this factory color. Another thing that sold me was the 2 extra 19 round mags it comes with as well as night sights and it’s Ambi since I’m wrong handed. Should make a good carry. In a loose button down I can stick the 19 rounder in there and have 20 on tap with no printing. She’ll see the range tomorrow morning for testing.

2252e255fdbb0ba16e6717bab955e7e0.jpg

<>

I’d bet that you wind-up really liking it.

My first 2 GLOCKS, a G21 & a G19, sat in the safe for ages until I had do use one for range one fine day.

I was so pleasantly surprised, the G21 was a great shooter & I carried it a while, before we standardized to 9mm.

Good Luck !

<>

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    <>

I’d bet that you wind-up really liking it.

My first 2 GLOCKS, a G21 & a G19, sat in the safe for ages until I had do use one for range one fine day.

I was so pleasantly surprised, the G21 was a great shooter & I carried it a while, before we standardized to 9mm.

Good Luck !

<>

I actually do really like the gun. Couldn’t be happier with it honestly. Points naturally for me, shoots pretty soft, easy to get back on target, solid night sites, plenty of capacity while still being concealable. I never get tired of shooting it. The heat usually gets me first lol. And I gotta say I’m a fan of the peanut butter look. I don’t have anything bad to say other than wishing the trigger was a little more refined. But it’s a Glock so to be expected and on a carry gun I ain’t changing it. She’s seen 3 trips to the range already with both me and my wife shooting. Gotta be 600 plus rounds now with no hiccups including some garbage ammo that none of my other guns would run. Wife likes it as well but not enough to get herself one lol.

Back probably 13 years ago I carried a G21 for a while. Got it cheap at a pawn shop because the bottom of the grip was chewed up by a dog. Put a hogue sleeve on it and called it a day. That was a great shooter as well but when I get another 45 it’ll be a 1911 at this point. Otherwise we’re standardized on 9mm as well. I don’t foresee myself buying another Glock as this one does it all for me. But yea never know what the future holds.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    My first pistol!!

S&W Equalizer, 9mm, came with 3 mags (10+1,13+1,15+1) and a loader.
    Got it Thursday, ran 50 rounds through it yesterday. Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting!

Totally thrilled with it; it's been all revolvers for me until now - because even though I'm a strong woman, my hands/fingers no longer have much strength, and this is the first and so far only pistol that I can even rack, push down the slide release, everything!! I ordered a Crossbreed Holster for it this morning.

This will be my carry. :)

tgt172.jpg

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My first pistol!!

S&W Equalizer, 9mm, came with 3 mags (10+1,13+1,15+1) and a loader.
    Got it Thursday, ran 50 rounds through it yesterday. Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting!

Totally thrilled with it; it's been all revolvers for me until now - because even though I'm a strong woman, my hands/fingers no longer have much strength, and this is the first and so far only pistol that I can even rack, push down the slide release, everything!! I ordered a Crossbreed Holster for it this morning.

This will be my carry. :)

View attachment 396158
    Very happy with my Shield 45acp, daily carry gun.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I just ordered two of these:

Rock Island Rock Standard FS Tactical 45 ACP 5" 8rd Pistol, Parkerized - 51431

The order was placed with Palmetto State Armory.

My son said he is also ordering two of them.

I already have one, nice to have spare parts guns or replacements should the first one fail. Maybe I will sell one sooner or later. The two I ordered today wind up being $37.27 less expensive each than one I purchased in 2016 and that one was considered a great deal back then.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Finally. Beretta 21A Bobcat, threaded. $150 Rebate through 10/31. First time dealing with GunPrime. I assumed they had FFL info because it was in their drop down list of FFLs but I have to deal with that BS tomorrow. Still cheapest I could find $399 (Black and FDE).

View attachment 396717

I saw that a few days back and put it over in the gun deal thread. Also got a 21A coming. Great deal after the rebate.

Top Bottom