• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I’m sweating it out hard, trying to talk myself out of buying another rifle. Looking at a Savage Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor. One second, I’m convinced I have too many rifles sitting in the safe that don’t get fired enough, and the next second I’m telling myself, “WHO CARES! It’s never stopped you before!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamban

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Anderson Mill Area
    I had my eye on a 40 MOS, but I got a hell of a deal on a 20, so I grabbed it. My favorite pistol without a doubt. Not a fan of factory ammo, most of it is no better than .40, but you can really get lead down range in a hurry hand loading. Took it hunting last year, and was hoping to take a hog with it, but never got one close enough to get a good shot on one.

Good deal on this G40 MOS under the Glock Blue Label Program, 615 out the door.

Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I’m sweating it out hard, trying to talk myself out of buying another rifle. Looking at a Savage Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor. One second, I’m convinced I have too many rifles sitting in the safe that don’t get fired enough, and the next second I’m telling myself, “WHO CARES! It’s never stopped you before!”

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    AND I just picked this little guy up from my FFL. New carry piece, Sig P365. Gonna try and run to the the range shortly and make sure it goes bang.

b77efefbe7c9126a18c97d969685f0e5.jpg

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Picked up the Savage Axis II Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor from my FFL this morning. Just need to get some rings for the scope (Vortex Diamondback 6-24X50) and hopefully find some more boolitz! Only ones I can find are “Varmit” loads, 97 grain.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Was she drooling :) :roflfunny:
    Any good finds?
    Scheels has a Big Horn Armory 500 magnum lever gun for $2300. If the kid was still on the way and not here, I would have bought it. Really want one in 460 though to pair up with my XVR

This store pictured has a nib S&W 617 for $700ish and a cosignment Rem 700 in 06 for $650. They havent increased their prices too much and they always have ammo in stock with limits

Top Bottom