• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Ahaha, sorry. Not sure how I missed your post. Thanks. Sounds like I need to swing by a gun shop and hold one for a minute before I decide on that one then

Good luck. I visited plenty of shops around the state trying to do the same thing without any luck. It looks like you live a stone's throw from me. You can handle mine.

OOC thread here I come.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Good luck. I visited plenty of shops around the state trying to do the same thing without any luck. It looks like you live a stone's throw from me. You can handle mine.

OOC thread here I come.
    Im pretty sure I saw them at DFW Shooting Sports in Bedford when I glanced around while I was hunting down a Tavor, but a chance to shoot one would be even better

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Im pretty sure I saw them at DFW Shooting Sports in Bedford when I glanced around while I was hunting down a Tavor, but a chance to shoot one would be even better

Come on out to the family reunion. I know of at least one Tavor that will be there for sure.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I picked up what appears to be a 1947 browning A5 12ga. At one point the factory non ribbed barrel was cut off with a hack saw to 18 inches.

I am now deciding if I should keep it as is or SBS it down to a smaller size.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I hope I don't hate this..... place tossed in a $28 box of ammo so I could shoot it this week and let them know what I thought. IMG_1691.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpg
      IMG_1691.jpg
      1,011.4 KB · Views: 215

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I have been looking for a Bond Bullpup for quite some time. I finally found one at a great price at the Pasadena gun show today. Unfortunately it was lost in boating accident on the way home. ;)

I SWEAR! And I DO MEAN, I Swear, the next house I buy or live in will not have a body of water within 300 miles.

With my luck though, I'll fall through a rusted manhole cover during a 1000 year flood

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I SWEAR! And I DO MEAN, I Swear, the next house I buy or live in will not have a body of water within 300 miles.

With my luck though, I'll fall through a rusted manhole cover during a 1000 year flood
    It almost seems like it's that far from my place, yet all my guns seem to find that same fate.

ckvoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2017
    Austin Texas
    Here's a bunch of pics I took. https://imgur.com/a/IaM9iRy

It's a Service Grade. As far as I can tell both the slide and frame are Ithaca and the frame was manufactured in 1943. It was re-arsenaled at Anniston Army Depot (ANAD) in March 1980. It came with a magazine (see pics).

That's all I know about it, but I would love to hear anything else that anyone here can figure out.

As for the lack of Idiot Scratch, I assume you're talking about the common scratch that people mark when putting back in the slide release lever after a field strip? This is my first 1911, so I've been especially careful when stripping it.

Top Bottom