• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Just kidding. I would rather them attempt and overnight take away than the slow gradual "reasonable restrictions until they are all gone" that we have going on. A whole lot more people would stand up to "we're taking your guns away" than they will to "reasonable" restrictions.

weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    Just kidding. I would rather them attempt and overnight take away than the slow gradual "reasonable restrictions until they are all gone" that we have going on. A whole lot more people would stand up to "we're taking your guns away" than they will to "reasonable" restrictions.

That is exactly what they been doing, not just with guns either. Our internet services are going backwards in technology, more data caps. Whatever people accept is what we will get, give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    That is exactly what they been doing, not just with guns either. Our internet services are going backwards in technology, more data caps. Whatever people accept is what we will get, give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Who is "They"? "They" are a lot of different organizations, and or Government entities. Do "They" really know what they are doing collectively? or are they individually soo greedy that they don't care? I really doubt there is One person or group behind the curtain tugging and pulling levers to make the puppets jump.

That said, We the People need to make the **** up and pull the pacifiers out of our mouths and start screaming till we get our way!!

Top Bottom