• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    i always feel that if people like the woman in the video were to be in at least one physical confrontation it may change their whole attitude towards life and rights.i do dislike when i pull into a fuel station and there are nine or ten gas pumps open and the only two pumps with diesel are filled with oblivious people getting gas.

Ugh I CAN'T stand that shit. I pull as close to there car as possible and let er idle while I wait.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
    Venture Surplus ad

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I have been driving 4.0 jeeps since 97, and I have never been stranded out anywhere. I have always been able to limp home. Seems to be the only vehicles that can handle my abuse.

My kid managed to blow a head gasket on my 04 LJ last week. It's in the shop right now. 168k miles.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    My kid managed to blow a head gasket on my 04 LJ last week. It's in the shop right now. 168k miles.

Ouch. That is alot of miles for a lj. I have a 94 xj with less miles than that. He must have been beating the shit out of it. Keep that LJ, I rarely see them. In 15 years they will be as rare as a cj8.

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    how do you break the gears were they welded?

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

It had a full spool in the rear and on 37" tires. something had to give. To bad it wasn't an axle shaft.

Still coulda made it home with the front end
    tongueout.gif

Still made it home on the trailer. We had to drag it out because the place was pretty rocky and muddy, and the rear end would lock up when the broken gears bound up.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It had a full spool in the rear and on 37" tires. something had to give. To bad it wasn't an axle shaft.

Still made it home on the trailer. We had to drag it out because the place was pretty rocky and muddy, and the rear end would lock up when the broken gears bound up.

Oh, I got ya. You were wheeling and broke a ring and pinion. That's part of the sport. I have been on many jeep runs in Moab, and in the rio puerco in New Mexico, and most of the time was spent dealing with breakage, and repair. If it came down to making it out, You could have removed the rear shaft, and threw in in 4 wheel and limped home on the front end.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i dont like spools. i prefer detroit lockers, but i think manual actuated lockers are the best to prevent grenading your pumpkin. i agree on the shaft though, zip tie and roll away. i still havent upgraded my axles because at the time they didnt have 4:88 or 5:13 gears for the axles i wanted. so im running 4:88s in d44s with 37s.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I drive a Subaru STi hatchback. I suppose it says I don't care if my car is kinda ugly as long as it can haul the groceries home real fast in nasty weather.
    subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_sf_08.jpg

Top Bottom