Capitol Armory ad

What do you really think about other members?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    With members saying what they really think about SATX78247 I think we should do a thread about how we view other member. We all have opinions of members having have met them or not. The two members that I met have become friends with are EZ-E & KJQ6945. In my thread about needed help with my sick dog I received pretty much a lot of morale support from members that was greatly appreciated.

EZ-E & KJQ6945 were the one who came to the rescue! Both of them had crisis of their own with the storm, yet went out of their way. I still can't say enough good about them!

There was one Fleck of Shit that made a comment
    about American Bulldogs shortly after I put mine down. After I called them out for their phucery Ben jumped in and moderated them. Ben seems all right in my books as do the other Moderators.

Texasgordo has proven to be a fine purveyor of hot chicks pics!
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, I can see this being another thread becoming fertile ground for the OOC thread!

Seriously, for the vast majority of the members, lots of good people from my viewpoint.

I think @benenglish said it pretty good once. Many of the members here meet up in person and they get to know one another in person, so it's not just usernames on forum.

I have met and know some members here from meeting them in person, and several I talk to on the phone that hopefully one day I would like to meet in person.

And @EZ-E and @KJQ6945 were both a huge credit to the example of the members of this forum. Huge respect for what they did to help @baboon out in his time of need.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    **********POST REDACTED ***********

WUSS!!

Frankly, I see nothing to be gained by "calling out" members. Often times, folks come across differently here than they do in person, so I tend to reserve judgement until we've met in person - and even then, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Life's just too damned short to get bent outta shape over stuff...unless you badmouth a 1911.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    WUSS!!

Frankly, I see nothing to be gained by "calling out" members. Often times, folks come across differently here than they do in person, so I tend to reserve judgement until we've met in person - and even then, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Life's just too damned short to get bent outta shape over stuff...unless you badmouth a 1911.

I give @Wolfwood the benefit of the doubt because he likes Shiner beer! LOL!

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    As the new guy here, I’ll chime in a little.
    when I said I was staying in east Texas, Axxe and EZE both reached out to me. I really appreciated the warm welcome I got from them and several others.
    Axxe and I have yet to meet in the real, but I’m sure we will. EZE has become family. And itwas a pleasure to meet Baboon, even in a time of sorrow. Him and his wife are truly great people, and I will always consider him a friend.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    1418670-881999_this_will_not_end_well_super.jpg

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have genuinely thought pretty well of all the folks here I have met, save one. But he did exactly what I thought he would do upon a face to face meeting after he talked a ton of shit. Rolled over on his back and peed all over himself( figuratively speaking)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    As the new guy here, I’ll chime in a little.
    when I said I was staying in east Texas, Axxe and EZE both reached out to me. I really appreciated the warm welcome I got from them and several others.
    Axxe and I have yet to meet in the real, but I’m sure we will. EZE has become family. And itwas a pleasure to meet Baboon, even in a time of sorrow. Him and his wife are truly great people, and I will always consider him a friend.

@EZ-E occupies the northern border of our county, and I'm down here in the southern portion of the county. We got Anderson county covered!

I got to meet EZE in person about a month ago when he was in Palestine doing some shopping. Great guy, and pretty close to what I expected him to be like in person.

One thing I'll add, is there is group of members here, that put a lot of effort and time into the bi-annual meet-ups where members can get together and meet and shoot in person. Huge amounts of respect and admiration for what they do to make this forum more like a family.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    @EZ-E occupies the northern border of our county, and I'm down here in the southern portion of the county. We got Anderson county covered!

I got to meet EZE in person about a month ago when he was in Palestine doing some shopping. Great guy, and pretty close to what I expected him to be like in person.

One thing I'll add, is there is group of members here, that put a lot of effort and time into the bi-annual meet-ups where members can get together and meet and shoot in person. Huge amounts of respect and admiration for what they do to make this forum more like a family.
    Baby you should have been here when we first got started we had people from all over texas and to me they were all fam .. we laughed and joked about color politics sexual orientation etc... not one got offended.
    These people I would die for

Top Bottom