• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I love old time Rock & Roll and have 1500 CD's of it. Yes.....some people still use CD's!

I like the old country songs but when they start jabbering about how cool drinking and cheatin' are, off they go! Patsy Cline, Kathy Matea, Lacy J Dalton all hit the button for me.

Blue Grass is my favorite! Alison Krause and Union Station rock!

Marc Broussard with his Louisiana Cajan sound rocks! I DARE you to listen to "Home"! It will ruin you for the rest of the day! Here's a link to it .....if you dare....snicker.

When I reload ammo, I put on the Houston Classical Music radio station and reload to Haydn, Vivaldi and Bach.

Flash
    Lynx Defense

LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    Was listening to some Tool not too long ago. Lately all I've really been listening to is Hole. My musical taste is a WIDE variety. I like Jazz/Big Band/Swing from the 1900's, Oldies from the 50's and 60's, Classic Rock, 80's, New Wave, Cheesy 80's and 90's love songs, 70's music, Disco, Alternative rock from the 90's, Country, Bluegrass, Death, Heavy, Grind, Gore, Doom, Spook, Sludge, Stoner, Black and Suicidal/Depressive Metal, Electonica, Techno, Trance, Opera, Classical, European, Industrial, Gothic, EBM etc etc.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Was listening to some Tool not too long ago. Lately all I've really been listening to is Hole. My musical taste is a WIDE variety. I like Jazz/Big Band/Swing from the 1900's, Oldies from the 50's and 60's, Classic Rock, 80's, New Wave, Cheesy 80's and 90's love songs, 70's music, Disco, Alternative rock from the 90's, Country, Bluegrass, Death, Heavy, Grind, Gore, Doom, Spook, Sludge, Stoner, Black and Suicidal/Depressive Metal, Electonica, Techno, Trance, Opera, Classical, European, Industrial, Gothic, EBM etc etc.

WOW! I didn't know my MP3 player was on Texas Gun Talk. ;)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    A bunch of white people saying they are going to the coast to work on their tan
    Saying it aint hot!!!! They lie i tell ya they lie!!!!!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alice Cooper.
    Poison

Warning! This is NOT the MTV (censored) version. NSFW.

As for everthing else, Classic Rock, Country, Classical. My musical tastes bounce all around anything with written music..i.e. hand the artist a blank score sheet and he won't look at you like you handed him a steaming turd. Sampling music, or using some "beat box" and talking/swearing over it is NOT singing OR music.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    My mp3 (phone), is loaded with stevie ray vaughn. You cannot just download little wing, because you will see a bunch of other great tunes worthy of downloading. I have some cheap trick, zz top, Van Halen (W/DLR), got some DLR solo stuff, rolling stones, beatles, eric clapton, Ozzy, black sabbath w/ and w/o RJD, got some rjd also, acdc, old metallica, megadeth, iron maiden the trooper and other good songs, aerosmith. I got a bunch of other stuff that i cannot think of off the top of my head. I am a Stevie Ray Vaughn junkie. He has gotta be one of the most talented guitarists to ever walk the earth.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Great video Ace! I listen to a lot of stuff. Kindof an old hippie, so I still listen to Beatles, Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead and bands like Phish. I am an absolute bluegrass fanatic, so Roger4314 and I would get along great. I love classic rock. Listen to some "modern" music, but nothing you'd hear on the radio. One of my favorite current bands is Wilco. I'll listen to pretty much anything and appreciate it except modern country and modern metal.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Thanks TS All man bros are one of my favorites ,Live at the Fillmore east is a great album good travelin music too

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Some of my favorite work of Duane's was with Derek & The Dominos. But ABB will always hold a special place in my heart.

Here is some of the bluegrass I've been listening to lately, enjoy the hilarity of one of my favorite bluegrass bands covering the Black Eyed Peas song "I've Got A Feeling":

Top Bottom