• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this. It will be a fun match for a good cause. 100% of money goes to the West EMS.

We are hosting a benefit multi gun match June 8th and 9th at Copperhead Creek Shooting Club in Marble Falls, Texas.
    This is about 45 minutes outside of Austin.

The match will be a 5 stage, 2 gun match, pistol and carbine, we will have a bonus 6th stage with shots out to 600 yards for which you can bring a precision rifle to shoot with, or take your shots with your carbine!

***ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS MATCH GO DIRECTLY TO WEST, TEXAS EMS DEPARTMENT***

Legion Firearms and STI have both donated firearms valued at over $2,000 each, combined with other prize donations from local business we have a prize table in excess of $10,000.

The prize format is different than most matches, the prizes will all be by random draw. Due to the short time frame of this match, we felt that this would relieve the burden on RO's, and increase participation of newer shooters!

Match fee is $65, ALL OF WHICH GOES TO WEST.
    (The hosting facility, Copperhead Creek Shooting Club has donated the use of the faclity as their contribution.)

Please visit our webpage for more information and to download a registration form :
    www.westbenefitmatch.com

Or here is a link to the match announcement:
    http://www.westbenef...bm_announce.pdf

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feel free to email me also with questions. I am going to try to get out and shoot it on Sunday (I had previous family commitments).

kurt@ar15targets.com
    [/FONT]
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom