• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's exactly what it has become. When it comes to the libs there is no honor. No self respect. No morels, or scruples. Whatever is whatever, as long as i get mine. That my friend is them in a nut shell

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely. They look at the working man as a sucker for not just getting on government handouts so then they tax him harder. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
    Capitol Armory ad

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    BOClqTzCEAMieVj.jpg

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Right on brother. If nothing else we need to hold tea parties amongst ourselves, to discuss the issues, and candidates

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

zenfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Find the one that says "we want our gold back" the one that says "F##k the fed" and their NWO agenda.. Iceland was smart enough to jail the bankers that were choking them..

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    Skank gets up and runs her mouth about killing and thinks she can be governor? I would love to see those debates when that gets brought up.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Im all in for some get togethers BigC and subsea. I live in friggin Dallas and Id drive yalls way to get something together.....thats how serious I take this. Besides that......I think it would be cool to meet some more peeps on here.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Her appeal is narrow - a vocal minority of single-issue voters are championing her, backed by a hard-left political machine. It's very true she barely got elected in a district that's gerrymandered to make getting a Democrat elected almost automatic. Davis is a flash in the pan who will lack broad appeal. Her voting base will be the hard left "anyone but a Republican" and "Abortion at all costs" crowds.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Im all in for some get togethers BigC and subsea. I live in friggin Dallas and Id drive yalls way to get something together.....thats how serious I take this. Besides that......I think it would be cool to meet some more peeps on here.

Houston crew is looking at having a get-together north of Huntsville on 14 September, might see if you can make it.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom