• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Been in grad school for almost 2 years now and cant work because of the time constraints. Filed my taxes and got ZERO credits or deductions for education......but dont worry, I "may qualify" for food stamps and an obama phone in exchange for paying back student loans until the end of time!

Also.. finals are next week so im a little stressed out. Thank you for listening!

In reality I am blessed to be where I am and wouldn't change any of my decisions......just wish there were more options to help people who work hard to better themselves rather than those who sit on their asses all day collecting handouts from obummer and friends!

sent from wait...where am I!?
    Venture Surplus ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    DuctTape, I hope you don't get scewed in your views while in school and go off and join that Occupy Wallstreet group. :green: and on a real note, I commend you and what you're doing to better your life as well. Sometimes I think about going to back to complete my degree. It won't help me with my great job now, but it would give me a piece of mind that I accomplished it.

Last edited:

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Been in grad school for almost 2 years now and cant work because of the time constraints. Filed my taxes and got ZERO credits or deductions for education......but dont worry, I "may qualify" for food stamps and an obama phone in exchange for paying back student loans until the end of time!

Also.. finals are next week so im a little stressed out. Thank you for listening!

In reality I am blessed to be where I am and wouldn't change any of my decisions......just wish there were more options to help people who work hard to better themselves rather than those who sit on their asses all day collecting handouts from obummer and friends!

Not trying to pry too deep, but you had to file taxes even though you had no income? I can see if you qualified for some credits, but ya didn't. Just curious as to why you filed. I concur with your struggles...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Not trying to pry too deep, but you had to file taxes even though you had no income? I can see if you qualified for some credits, but ya didn't. Just curious as to why you filed. I concur with your struggles...

Good question, I missed all that.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I have student loans that I pay interest on so I get a tax form for it! This was the first year I claimed and im planning to amend a few tax returns because my parents claimed me when we didn't realize they shouldn't, wanted to make sure the ducks were in a row before doing that!

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Well at least you didn't have to pay the Obamacare fee like I did. Had to pay a fee for not buying a product I don't want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom