Well the Dem game I think will be changing soon.

GoPappy

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
People should listen to this short video to learn all they need to know about Bloomberg’s mentality.

In short, he says raising taxes on the poor is a good thing because it keeps them from spending their money on things that are not good for them. Complete elitist, nanny-state crap.

kbaxter60

Hill Country State of Mind
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Yep, seen several Bloomberg ads but nothing suggesting Hillary is a contender... dems going to give that another try eh?
The last interview I saw her in (a few days ago), she said "If I am going to run, I need to decide very soon."
So, she is still not ruling it out.
Honestly, and this is a sad fact, she probably is the best chance the Dims have to win.
It worries me how evil she is and with such a history of corruption, yet millions of Americans would still hold their noses and vote for her. Some, because she is a she. And some because "Orange man bad".

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Hillary wants to run, never doubt that.

I would love for her to run just as much as the Dems don't want her to run. Trump would win by a wider margin this time around.

avvidclif

Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010
Aug 30, 2017
Van Zandt County
A friend doing some digging. It seems the DNC is broke and someone with HC for initials is bankrolling it. What does that mean if true?

Fishkiller

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Jul 22, 2019
Frederickburg
Before we get to the good news has anyone noticed the number of political adds on TV from Bloomberg I must have seen six last night alone. I hope the sucker blows all his money on what he will never have a chance to get. Well anyway it seems like Hillary is becoming a popular choice to run against Trump. That would be fun to watch we could all wonder what she was doing at Epstein's ranch along with her husband. I would love to see the debates if she gets the nomination.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/9/hillary-clinton-emerges-top-choice-democratic-vote/
Notice how he is now MIKE Bloomberg and not Michael? Trying to talk down to us dim witted deplorables.

WT_Foxtrot

Jan 23, 2019
North Texas
People should listen to this short video to learn all they need to know about Bloomberg’s mentality.

In short, he says raising taxes on the poor is a good thing because it keeps them from spending their money on things that are not good for them. Complete elitist, nanny-state crap.

Thanks for the vid.....sure, give me more of your money since you're an ignorant serf and can't be trusted to run your own life and I can with my far superior intellect and infinite wisdom. So much for freedom.

The saddest thing about that is he has no freaking clue how he comes across. Elitist pricks never do.....

WT_Foxtrot

Jan 23, 2019
North Texas
Thanks for the vid.....sure, give me more of your money since you're an ignorant serf and can't be trusted to run your own life and I can with my far superior intellect and infinite wisdom. So much for freedom.

The saddest thing about that is he has no freaking clue how he comes across. Elitist pricks never do.....
You know, and another fucking thing...….this MF'er stands up there and lectures everyone with this holier than thou elitist bullshit like every fucking working class and/or poor person is drinking themselves to death with Mountain Dews and Dr. Peppers, which is a complete and utter fabrication, and he's here to save them/us all from the impending disaster they/we have brought upon them/ourselves under the guise of stealing their fucking money when they're poor in the first place and he's one of like the 7 richest men in the country.

The more I think about that little piss ant and what he says and stands for, the madder it makes me. To hell with that guy. Even the plantation democrats won't buy into that shit.

easy rider

Fusion Educator
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
If you are in favor of laws that protect you from yourself, then you may be a Bloomberg fan.

Sorry, I don't need a daddy for president.

Top Bottom