Join TexasGunTalk

Well the Dem game I think will be changing soon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Antares, Dec 9, 2019.

1. GoPappy

GoPappy Active Member Lifetime Member

Dec 18, 2015
    People should listen to this short video to learn all they need to know about Bloomberg’s mentality.

In short, he says raising taxes on the poor is a good thing because it keeps them from spending their money on things that are not good for them. Complete elitist, nanny-state crap.

WT_Foxtrot and Southpaw like this.
  2. kbaxter60

kbaxter60 Hill Country State of Mind

Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The last interview I saw her in (a few days ago), she said "If I am going to run, I need to decide very soon."
    So, she is still not ruling it out.
    Honestly, and this is a sad fact, she probably is the best chance the Dims have to win.
    It worries me how evil she is and with such a history of corruption, yet millions of Americans would still hold their noses and vote for her. Some, because she is a she. And some because "Orange man bad".

3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Hillary wants to run, never doubt that.

I would love for her to run just as much as the Dems don't want her to run. Trump would win by a wider margin this time around.

4. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    A friend doing some digging. It seems the DNC is broke and someone with HC for initials is bankrolling it. What does that mean if true?

5. Fishkiller

Fishkiller Active Member TGT Supporter

Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Notice how he is now MIKE Bloomberg and not Michael? Trying to talk down to us dim witted deplorables.

6. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Thanks for the vid.....sure, give me more of your money since you're an ignorant serf and can't be trusted to run your own life and I can with my far superior intellect and infinite wisdom. So much for freedom.

The saddest thing about that is he has no freaking clue how he comes across. Elitist pricks never do.....

GoPappy and Dad_Roman like this.
  7. toby1

toby1 New Member

Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    I wonder how much Bloomberg is spending on commercials, per day?

8. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    You know, and another fucking thing...….this MF'er stands up there and lectures everyone with this holier than thou elitist bullshit like every fucking working class and/or poor person is drinking themselves to death with Mountain Dews and Dr. Peppers, which is a complete and utter fabrication, and he's here to save them/us all from the impending disaster they/we have brought upon them/ourselves under the guise of stealing their fucking money when they're poor in the first place and he's one of like the 7 richest men in the country.

The more I think about that little piss ant and what he says and stands for, the madder it makes me. To hell with that guy. Even the plantation democrats won't buy into that shit.

GoPappy likes this.
  9. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Not fucking enough

GoPappy likes this.
  10. easy rider

easy rider Carbide Precipitator TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you are in favor of laws that protect you from yourself, then you may be a Bloomberg fan.

Sorry, I don't need a daddy for president.