May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    15792.jpeg

Attachments

• 15792.jpeg
      15792.jpeg
      180.5 KB · Views: 362

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    In the group photo, all look fearful and/or grim except joe, he looks like his next move is to close his eyes and blissfully doze...
    I still say Obama was photoshopped into that pic. Especially after a couple aids let slip he was elsewhere at the time.

It really doesnt matter except for why lie about it. I mean the president isnt supervising every military action, well pres not named Johnson, even the big ones like bin Laden's party but why lie about it.

Other than they are pols and cant help them selves.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-checked-for-hours-apparent-suicide

Correctional officers at the New York City prison housing Jeffrey Epstein didn't check in on him for hours leading up to his apparent suicide on Saturday after his cellmate was transferred for reasons that were not immediately clear.

Well... I suspect the reason for the transfer is rather clear after all.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    There was a comparison of profile photos posted of Epstein live, and supposedly laying on the gurney while being wheeled into hospital from the prison.

Appears someone gave him a nose/ear job on the way ...

Hey, while this conspiracy stuff can be a hoot, it doesn't do anything for a time in this country when you can't believe a damned thing you see or hear.

It's now been proven, on the interwebz, that Eve actually poisoned that apple.

Yeah, and that bridge over the Brazos I bought is for sale if anyone is interested ...

"Who knows what tomorrow may bring."

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I still say Obama was photoshopped into that pic.
    I had never thought about that before. It does appear he's not in the same focus as the others that are a similar distance from the camera. What is funny is that it's already a contrived photo... why not just stage it sometime he's actually available to be in the room? :laughing:

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    AG Barr was pretty quick on the whole investigation deal. Maybe Epstein is alive in witsec?? Still haven't seen a body and coroner could be covering for DOJ.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    What I wonder is: How many others know the truth and have the proof about bc - or did he have them all knocked off up to this last survivor, i.e, his last target, no matter how obvious an uproar it would create?

He said to himself, 'the furor will eventually die down' and I'll find me another sex slave island.

I'm untouchable he said and so far...

Top Bottom