• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In 2011, I rode bicycles 3,414 logged miles. My legs are like iron bars and I lost 31 pounds. I also broke my butt so badly that it has kept my bicycle riding to a pittance since January 2012.

With all of that trouble and pain, I had to be very careful about what I ate. Anything that went through "there" couldn't cause any more damage! I found that potato chips worked perfectly to do that!

I ate 6 bags of chips per week on the average, gained almost all of the 31 pounds back and have had a Hell of a time keeping my weight down. Then I got out the calculator..............

A serving of those chips was 150 calories
    Ten servings to a bag
    1500 total calories per bag
    6 bags per week= 9000 flippin' extra calories per week just from the chips!
    Divide by 7 days= 1285 calories per day just from the chips!

My choice to eat so many chips was a foolish cure that made things much worse! I'm ashamed!

Needless to say, I got off the chips pronto but not before they caused a train wreck on my bathroom scale. My weight is slowly dropping and I replaced the chips with no sugar applesauce and unsweetened canned fruit. It does the same thing to my guts but without the calories.

Lesson learned!

Flash

Last edited:

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    First step in any American diet is PUSH! - as in, push your fat ass away from the table! Portion control. Get your normal plate of food and cut everything in half. Put half in Tupperware and in the fridge. Eat the other half. Wait AT LEAST 20 minutes and see if you're still hungry. Chances are, you aren't. Bingo, now you have a full meal for tomorrow.

Eating right is the easiest way to weight loss.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My name is Lavy. By day, I am a vegan, and by night I cry myself to sleep because of my boring diet. Sometimes I cannot stand eating frickin bean sprouts and frickin tofu so much, that I will occasionally go on a 24 hour binge of eating all the bacon, steak, lamb, exotic game, and sausage I can shove in my mouth.
    My advice: don't support knuckleheads like Buffoonberg or Weiner-wagger and you won't suffer such angst when you binge. The Texas State fair is coming soon, send me your address and I'll ship you all the Chicken-Fried Bacon, Deep-fried Butter, Frito-pie and Twinkies you can handle. Binge boy binge!!!!

TexasGunGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    near Houston, Texas.
    My advice: don't support knuckleheads like Buffoonberg or Weiner-wagger and you won't suffer such angst when you binge. The Texas State fair is coming soon, send me your address and I'll ship you all the Chicken-Fried Bacon, Deep-fried Butter, Frito-pie and Twinkies you can handle. Binge boy binge!!!!

I was sitting here wondering why I was drawn to read this thread and now I know...there was something hidden in here for me to gain weight. :) Chicken-fried Bacon sounds good if I had an appetite right now. And love love love Frito-Pie. Again it's all about the appetite.

BFThorp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I am down 17 lbs in roughly 3 months... And the problem I was trying to solve wasn't weight, it was energy. Who knew one could take care of the other. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Atkins diet for me. The revised one. Beef, chicken, pork, fish. I hit the gym 5days a week. Strength training. Thats doesn't do much for losing weight. I went from 209 to 186. Ive gotten to the point, bread makes me sick. Ugh, forget carbs. I get my carbs in low doses. Peanut butter, cottage cheese, and a few beers on the weekend. Other then that, feed me something that had a face. And beef better be cooked rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Started doing crunches before, I go to bed it's not much. But I'm trying to many yrs of habit and no self control got me here it's gonna take time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alston

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Most of the people are worried about their body fitness and body weight so we should be take care of the
    body weight.Some perfectible tips here for quickly weight loss of the body.
    1 Drink green tea and fresh juices(vegetable soup)
    2 Swimming and running
    3 Cycling and yoga
    4 Eat fresh and green vegetables
    5 Use fresh salad
    6 Avoid the smoking
    7 Drink water in more quantity

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlas Thug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2013
    Big FTW
    I have been training hard. high carb regimen...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      17.3 KB · Views: 184
    Top Bottom