• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Well, after going to the range for many many years I think I will not be reapplying for membership this go around. Not sure how many people here go there or have been there but he has been getting sued for everything under the sun lately and has seriously degraded customer satisfaction as a result. Some of these peoples lawsuits are rediculous, like getting off a moving golf cart and complaining that they got hurt but still. They have been forcing everyone to sign wavers and such for the last year and today was the final straw for me, I'm a member and I already signed this paperwork about 15 times, why isn't it stapled to my membership paperwork?
    Secondly, for 200 a year as a fee, why isn't their range being maintained better? All of their Caldwell Lead Sleds have been getting worse and worse in terms of condition, it's like my 200 bucks goes to his wallet and nothing is maintained on the field.
    Just a few rants that finally got to me and information for anyone that was considering using the range or getting a membership.
    ARJ Defense ad

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I was a member there three years ago and it was pretty nice. I live in troy and know the webers well and they are good people. Sorry to hear this kind of stuff about the range. I got my temple gun club membership the year I left webers and only go there now to shoot with local leo. If you wanna shoot at temple let me know we can set something up.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah, I probably will. I met someone that lives in Belton but lost his number. I'm told the temple gun club has a decent range. I just don't want to put my money somewhere that isn't being maintained like Weber's, they took the metal pistol targets down and put other ones in and now they are almost falling over and having even been up a full 2 months. I had to let a few people know about the hornet problem out there, they had nests under the benches, in the roof of the rifle area and they started to spray every night.
    The gun club your in would be nice though. I have to head out to California for business next week and won't be back till beginning of November though.

Top Bottom