• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Is there anyone local that sells Weapon Shield? Midway has it but they always stick it to you on shipping and shipping costs are what I'm trying to avoid. I'm in the DFW area closer to Ft. Worth.
    DK Firearms

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've not seen it local. I like the product, but to be honest, don't find it that much better than FP10 as now sold under the Shooters Choice name and, good ol' Break Free.

I was really sold on Weapon Shield, but the lack of distribution turned me off. I now use Miltec-1, FP10 and Break Free.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Email this guy ....... gcfennell@steelshieldtech.com ......... his name is George Fennell, he's either the owner or ceo, not sure which, tell him you'd like a free sample, and that your going to try it out, and post your results on the forum to tell others about it, just be polite in the email and he'll send it to u. While your at it, ask him if he can give u any information on any local dealers in your area, or where the best place to get it is. He's a really nice guy, he sent me a couple of "samples" (which is just the pen applicator size) because I told him I was going to make a youtube vid about the product, the stuff works really well, not the best on the market, but a very good product. One of the "sample" sized bottles, will easily work for 20 applications, so a little goes a long way with this stuff.

Hope that helps bro.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Email this guy ....... gcfennell@steelshieldtech.com ......... his name is George Fennell, he's either the owner or ceo, not sure which, tell him you'd like a free sample, and that your going to try it out, and post your results on the forum to tell others about it, just be polite in the email and he'll send it to u. While your at it, ask him if he can give u any information on any local dealers in your area, or where the best place to get it is. He's a really nice guy, he sent me a couple of "samples" (which is just the pen applicator size) because I told him I was going to make a youtube vid about the product, the stuff works really well, not the best on the market, but a very good product. One of the "sample" sized bottles, will easily work for 20 applications, so a little goes a long way with this stuff.

Hope that helps bro.

Yeah, I did that way back when he firs started the company, got my free sample, liked it and ordered a big bottle from the web site. Used that up. Like I said, I like the product, and if it were competitively priced and as available as Break Free or Shooter's Choice FP-10 I'd be inclined to add it to my arsenal of cleaning stuff. Which seems to grow on it's own.. ;)

Top Bottom