• ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    RIP, friend.

I'll never forget him double-wielding his twin S&W x-frame snubbies, one in .500 and one in .460, at American Shooting Center. He set off a dozen car alarms in the parking lot behind the line. He also very coolly walked away from the firing line as the RSOs scrambled around, trying to figure out the source of the giant kaboom. :)

ETA - His last post. Drop by and give it a like in remembrance, if you'd like.
    First time I ever fired those as well.
    ARJ Defense ad

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    How much tannerite have we put together
    I am bringing 45lbs

img_3016_zps81f275b2-jpg.83324

I love you.....

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    RIP Sugarland. The sad thing about this place is we make friends here then we hear of the things we hate to hear about. Member passing or sick, pets get shot bey some scared POS or dying of old age.

To all the youngsters on here, use old guys mostly never thought about growing old. We too were bullet proof in our younger days. Live y'alls life like their is no tomorrow. Knock out those bucket list item while you still can enjoy doing so. Be sure to tell your loved ones who you fell.

I'm sure some of the other guys my age will agree life seems to speed up when your not tied to a job. Shorter of breath & one day closer to death.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    RIP Sugarland. The sad thing about this place is we make friends here then we hear of the things we hate to hear about. Member passing or sick, pets get shot bey some scared POS or dying of old age.

To all the youngsters on here, use old guys mostly never thought about growing old. We too were bullet proof in our younger days. Live y'alls life like their is no tomorrow. Knock out those bucket list item while you still can enjoy doing so. Be sure to tell your loved ones who you fell.

I'm sure some of the other guys my age will agree life seems to speed up when your not tied to a job. Shorter of breath & one day closer to death.
    Youth is wasted on the young.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'll never forget him double-wielding his twin S&W x-frame snubbies, one in .500 and one in .460, at American Shooting Center. He set off a dozen car alarms in the parking lot behind the line. He also very coolly walked away from the firing line as the RSOs scrambled around, trying to figure out the source of the giant kaboom. :)
    He did that more than just at ASC and reveled in others giving it a go, too.

My scroll finger is nearly wore out searching for pics or vids. Help ! ?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Whenever we met on the road, we always raced.
    Him in his supercharged Jag, and me in the Porsche 996.

Good times....
    And who usually won? Say a best of 3? :)

I didn't know (remember?) it was supercharged but it was immaculate. He once had a scheduled maintenance done on the Jag during a Hicksville weekend. That way he got a loaner Land Rover and could haul more toys.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    No doubt, but where?
    I'm simply trying to share the persona of Chuck with others. If that is a problem for you, or anyone else, feel free to let me know.
    Sorry.
    Just meant to say they have been posted more than once, if you were trying to find them.
    That's all.

Top Bottom