• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    After a several year lay off.We are once again having a gun show this coming week end.Feb 26 and 27, we will be having one.Anybody in this area interested please come to the show.This show will determine if we have another one and no I'm not a dealer just a person who loves to go to the shows.sj
    I forgot to say it will be at the civic center
    Capitol Armory ad

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Yes I do.Myself and a couple of friends have been bugging the powers that be to please have another one and they finally agreed to give it another try.So this weekend is pretty important.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    After a several year lay off.We are once again having a gun show this coming week end.Feb 26 and 27, we will be having one.Anybody in this area interested please come to the show.This show will determine if we have another one and no I'm not a dealer just a person who loves to go to the shows.sj
    I forgot to say it will be at the civic center
    I was not able to go this morning. How was it?

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    It wasn't too bad,they had the typical jewelry,toys,etc.,but they did have some pretty decent prices on shotguns as that was what I was interested in.I will go to the next one they have.They had a pretty good turn out,quite a few people there. sj

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    What kind of shotgun? There is a small show in Buffalo next weekend, about 100 tables, but it's usally mostly guns and related. They have it twice a year and I have been going for several years.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Waxahachie is a bit of a drive for me - on the far north side of town.....I've been really impressed with the Dallas Arms Collector show at Market Hall

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I'm thinking either a 20 or 28 ga o/u for skeet.I have been hearing good thingsmabout the yildiz guns.I can't afford more than about 400-500. sj
    Check out the Mossberg O/U. Pretty good quality and price. I don't remember who's building them, but they would fall into your price range.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I went today. It was small, but I got to hang out with a couple of friends I haven't seen in a while, got some .44 spcl ammo, and a double mag pouch. Good time.

Top Bottom