• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    To those of you who have some land in the SA area or those who have a detached garage/barn/shop/warehouse, I'm looking into renting possibly. I am going to be getting into the HydroGraphics/Water Transfer Printing business. Currently getting tank and all the equipment around.

I'm going to do this without loans. (Damn Dave Ramsey! lol) Just money between my father and I. My dad lives in Ohio and will basically be a Co-Owner and putting up some of the money, while I will Co-Own and do the work.

So obviously money will be an issue just getting started, so I'm not looking for a 2000sq for $2500. I'm looking more under 800sq for as cheap as possible!

Basically I need water hook up and electricity. There will be Painting going on (of course will build a booth).

So if anyone knows anyone or has a building you're not using please let me know. Also, you'll need to be ok with it getting approved by ATF for FFL license since my main focus will be dipping guns.

Heres a vid that will show the process...

prep to dip - YouTube

If you can find me a good deal or offer me one, I will dip some items for you when I get this started!
    Texas SOT

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    The film, after sprayed with the activator, turns from a solid into a liquid and transfers the print onto the object. Pretty cool process and very durable. Same process used to make your wood grain dash in your car.

And thank you for the Good Luck! Will need it for sure for a while probably!

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Yeah, I saw one in Seguin, would be perfect set up even though its a bit of a drive. Hopefully its still available once we are ready. Good news: We have a tank! Just bought it, now gotta get it from Ohio to here...haha

Top Bottom