ARJ Defense ad

Want a 18 1/2 inch, side by side 10 gauge.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Here are some that you would have to cut down. Being the intended use of that gauge was for birds, generally all of them will have long barrels. Remember you can still get your Billy-bad-ass fantasy on by playing like the character Everett Hitch in Appaloosa. He carried a long barreled 10 gauge SxS. Might be a hard to find item, unless someone else thought it was a good idea and has since decided otherwise and wants their money back out of one.

Collector's Firearms

Collector's Firearms

Collector's Firearms

Collector's Firearms

Pachucko

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    I saw a single-shot 10 ga for sale on another forum last week, H&R with 18 & 1/8 inch barrel I believe. Let me know if you're interested.

McDaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Those guns are far too nice and expensive for me to ruin. I'm looking for something within the 500-600, maybe 700, dollar range. Besides, Zabala's don't like lead shot, I'll ruin the barrels with that stuff.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Why a double 10ga? Why not a double 12 ga? The 10 ga ammo is hard to find but the 12 gauge can be found anywhere from buckshot to birdshot to slugs. You can only kill something dead and cylinder bores limit the use to fairly close range. The 12 will do anything the 10 will do at cozy distances.

Flash

Top Bottom