ARJ Defense ad

Walmarts in dfw area that sell firearms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Derekadavis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    I'm wondering because I live I. Euless,tx(center of dfw). And all of the stores around here sell nothing but ammo. I grew up near weatherford and my parents bought my first gun(10-22) at the walmart there.
    How are the prices?

Thanks!
    Texas SOT

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I wish they still sold guns here. You have to get away from the larger cities now. I guess theres too many crazy people in well populated areas.

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    Im in mesquite and the one off beltline and HWY 80 sell rifles and shotguns. I just bought a remington 870 shotgun for about $270.00 out the door. They usually have a little better deals than dealers I think. You can also get a ruger 10/22 for $199 plus tax or a marlin 60 22lr for $149 + tax.

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    I bought a Ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 30-30 at my Wal-Mart in Cleburne. The Marlin was $349.99, and I got $30 back after the mail-in rebate to Marlin. I've noticed that a lot of the Wal-Marts closer in to the cities only sell ammo. If only Wal-Mart sold handguns somewhere! I guess I'll stick to checking Academy and the Fort Worth gun shows for deals. All the gun shops I've been to in the area are over-priced.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    None of the Wally Worlds I've been to in Tarrant County sell guns. I think maybe the ones further out from big cities might sell them. The best option on a similar store is Academy. They don't have a super big selection but what they have is a good pricing.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I bought a Ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 30-30 at my Wal-Mart in Cleburne. The Marlin was $349.99, and I got $30 back after the mail-in rebate to Marlin. I've noticed that a lot of the Wal-Marts closer in to the cities only sell ammo. If only Wal-Mart sold handguns somewhere! I guess I'll stick to checking Academy and the Fort Worth gun shows for deals. All the gun shops I've been to in the area are over-priced.

Try Military Gun Supply. They have some descent prices. If your looking for rifles, Dicks has deals sometimes. Academy is always good. Best bet I have found around here is to go to the gun show.

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    Try Military Gun Supply. They have some descent prices. If your looking for rifles, Dicks has deals sometimes. Academy is always good. Best bet I have found around here is to go to the gun show.

Thanks for the tip on Military Gun Supply. I'll have to check them out.

Top Bottom