• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    Have a friend moving out of country. So selling off things, any idea as to value of this, comes with 1000 rounds, 15 mags, bipod.
    1700175201437.png
    Target Sports

TexaSOT

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2023
    Arlington, Tx
    Really hard to tell from that picture. I sell Radicals, and they're on the more budget friendly end, around $5-600 new in stock form. That handguard looks different from stock though, which is odd. and the scope in the picture is from Leapers, and it's a fake Chinese ACOG clone. Light and mount also look suspend, as does the magazine size for a 300 blackout. The picture really looks like a poorly photoshopped stock photo from a scam website.

If your friend truly does have a Radical ar15 in 300BO with the extras you're stating....the ammo is probably worth just as much as the gun, brand of mags and bipod will also make a difference. maybe $900ish range? Impossible to really say without knowing more or real pictures.

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    Really hard to tell from that picture. I sell Radicals, and they're on the more budget friendly end, around $5-600 new in stock form. That handguard looks different from stock though, which is odd. and the scope in the picture is from Leapers, and it's a fake Chinese ACOG clone. Light and mount also look suspend, as does the magazine size for a 300 blackout. The picture really looks like a poorly photoshopped stock photo from a scam website.

If your friend truly does have a Radical ar15 in 300BO with the extras you're stating....the ammo is probably worth just as much as the gun, brand of mags and bipod will also make a difference. maybe $900ish range? Impossible to really say without knowing more or real pictures.
    yeah was thinking his almost 3k was too much for it. not paying for his trip south that much. think he copied a pic from somewhere. It is a Radical Firearms 300 Blackout with an electronic scope, Red Dot, green laser and a few other accessories. I have 1500 rounds of ammunition. few extras that go well. Bi-pod, 15 magazines. Spotting scope. The barrel shield is now as long as the barrel. It now has a crazy sexy cool front grip, and the green laser is mounted lower than the original red laser. And it has a new stock.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    500 for the rifle and accessories. 500 for the ammo. 100 for the mags. This is because I don't know the details of each item.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    More info is needed.

Take the ammo, for example. If it's range pickup brass loaded by some guy trying to make a few bucks at the local gun show, packaged in Ziploc bags, it could be worth literally nothing.

Or it could be, depending on the manufacturer, well north of $4000.

Like I said, more info is needed.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Whats going on with that magazine? Looks like someone photoshopped a 40 round mag on it, but made it too small, set it too far forward, and at an angle.

Optic looks way too big. If you're going to photoshop an optic, pick a nice one, like an ACOG or ELCAN.

Is that stock photoshopped as well?

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Whats going on with that magazine? Looks like someone photoshopped a 40 round mag on it, but made it too small, set it too far forward, and at an angle.

Optic looks way too big. If you're going to photoshop an optic, pick a nice one, like an ACOG or ELCAN.

Is that stock photoshopped as well?
    Naw, just fake

Top Bottom