• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I have a question, and that's all you need to know. You might have expertise in the area I am asking about, you might not. But you'll have to read my entire thread to find out. It's also probably a question that is so broad and open ended that it would take years to narrow down what I'm actually asking. Like "wut gun should I buy?"

Are you asking questions? Like "what purpose?" or "What's your price range?" GOTCHA!!!

You see, I believe the "topic" is actually just the first sentence, possibly even the first word. Like "HELLPPPPP !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" See, isn't that intriguing? Don't you want to know what I need "HELLLLPPPP !?!?!?!?!" with? I bet you'll be disappointed. What all those caps and exclamation points cover up is a huge issue, like whether I should clean my gun with Hoppes or CLP, or why I'm pulling my shots low left.

Are you now asking what kind of gun? Long gun, pistol, revolver? GOOD! That means I was adequately vague!
    Hurley's Gold

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    All the whining and crying people do in general is annoying. Both on the forum and in real life my .02

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    made me chuckle. not everyone on here has been a gun owner long enough to know what they want. in fact im sure these questions might be from first time gun owners. id rather help them as best i can to keep them informed and help guide a purchase, than for them to leave with a bad taste about this forum and gun owners.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    All the whining and crying people do in general is annoying. Both on the forum and in real life my .02

Why do you say stuff like that...it's just hurts my feelings so bad. I just wanted to see what this thread was about, because I wasn't entirely sure if it would be something I could help address, and here you are saying we are a bunch of little crybabies...You are so mean.......

Oh, and what type of bullet would be the best for my gun?

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    This needs a sticky.
    How about WTS Gun!!! Click on it and it's something I don't want or is so there is no price or location. Or the location is tiny town in never heard of. If you live around Houston, Austin or DFW say so in the title. Plus mfr and mod!

Top Bottom