• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i agree with ya on that Sisco. and the one that makes me laugh and cry the most is, Elana Kankle whom is now a Supreme court judge!! WTF??? the ugly BULLDIKE LOOKING LIBSH-T has never even had any judgeship experience EVER!!!! O-JACKASS puts a person on the Supreme Court that has NEVER SAT ON THE BENCH ANYWHERE!!!! WHAT A F-CKING IDIOT!! and people still "Make excuses for OBUMMER"/"Stand-up and defend him"???? just plain STUPID I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess its the same as putting a guy in the White House with NOT AN OUNCE OF EXPERIENCE and look at how that has worked out!!!!! EVERY POLL SHOWS HIM TO BE A FAILURE!!! EVEN HIS OWN SIDES POLLS!!
    Venture Surplus ad

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I just don't get it...Where was all this outrage from conservatives when the last president did this? I remember the conservatives excused and justified it then as the only way Bush could get things done because of the obstructionist actions of the minority Democrats in Congress...Now that the shoe is on the other foot, some of these same conservatives scream bloody murder when the same tactic is used to deal with a GOP orchestrated obstructionist agenda. Is this kind of new-found disgust only reserved when a Democrat president and Congress acts this way? I think this is best summed up by Thomas Payne when he referred to, "Summer Soldiers and Sunshine Patriots."

I think this kind of, "back door," legislation is seriously wrong and willfully flies against the spirit of the Constitutional mandate of separation of powers when any administration uses loopholes like this to circumvent the legislative process, and especially the Constitutional mandate for the Senate to, "advise and consent," regardless of who or what the issue is all about. However, my feelings are that since these same folks who are incensed when it is happening now but were silent and or supportive then are hypocrites and have no right to complain simply because it is being perpetrated by a Democrat and does not suit their conservative agenda.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I just don't get it...Where was all this outrage from conservatives when the last president did this? I remember the conservatives excused and justified it then as the only way Bush could get things done because of the obstructionist actions of the minority Democrats in Congress...Now that the shoe is on the other foot, some of these same conservatives scream bloody murder when the same tactic is used to deal with a GOP orchestrated obstructionist agenda. Is this kind of new-found disgust only reserved when a Democrat president and Congress acts this way? I think this is best summed up by Thomas Payne when he referred to, "Summer Soldiers and Sunshine Patriots."

I think this kind of, "back door," legislation is seriously wrong and willfully flies against the spirit of the Constitutional mandate of separation of powers when any administration uses loopholes like this to circumvent the legislative process, and especially the Constitutional mandate for the Senate to, "advise and consent," regardless of who or what the issue is all about. However, my feelings are that since these same folks who are incensed when it is happening now but were silent and or supportive then are hypocrites and have no right to complain simply because it is being perpetrated by a Democrat and does not suit their conservative agenda.

+2

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I thought I explained this thoroughly but I guess I need to spell it out further.

Do we like when the 9th Circuit in Kollifornia nullifies gun rights? When they overturn the millions of people in the state voting AGAINST gay marriage?

How about the Arizona Illegal immigration law? One simple(ton) judge read it different and overturned the meat of it.

These are ACTIVIST judges. That means they take a law and say "To HELL with the Constitution, I want it done MY way".

Sure it sometimes swings both ways. But usually a Conservative judge will at least QUOTE and CITE the Constitutional clause that defines it. Alito and Roberts were VERY experienced judges with long established records. Still democrats tried to bash them, just because they were conservative.

Sotomayer and Keagel, were/are ACTIVIST judges.

If anyone sees it different than I do, fill me in.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I think it is wrong to circumvent the system NO MATTER WHICH SIDE is in power.
    i agree with this 100%. BUT, at least Bushs' appointments were made to AT LEAST TRY and better this country!! where as O-JACKASS HAS CLEARLY PROVEN WITH ALL HIS DECISIONS TO DEVIDE AND DESTROY this country from within!! as action speak louder than words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    at least Bushs' appointments were made to AT LEAST TRY and better this country!!

I fail to see how Orwellian levels of domestic spying are "bettering" this country. Also, I knew a guy with a TS clearance that got slapped on the No Fly List because (the theory is) he purchased an Alex Jones DVD about the Bilderburg Group.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    This is something that has been used since George Washington.

The good news is, that as soon as they are back in session, the appointments are nullified and have to be voted on.

Don't think so. The appointments stand until the term of the President is over.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I fail to see how Orwellian levels of domestic spying are "bettering" this country. Also, I knew a guy with a TS clearance that got slapped on the No Fly List because (the theory is) he purchased an Alex Jones DVD about the Bilderburg Group.

oh snap.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I fail to see how Orwellian levels of domestic spying are "bettering" this country.
    Sorry to tell you lil Buddy, but the "Patriot Act" IS GOOD for this country!! I DONT DO ANYTHING to make our GVNMNT want to enter my house!!!! so i could care less if they had to do what they had to do to catch BAD GUYS including listening to my phone calls!! besides all they would hear is my wife saying "Not tonight Ive got a headache or just plain yelling at me...!!!!!!!!!!! and the whole reason this Country is SO OUT OF WHACK AND A LESS SECURE PLACE TO LIVE IS CAUSE OF ALL THE F-CKING DEMOTERD/LIBSH-TS SOFTENED EVERY DAMN LAW WE HAVE REGARDING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! this used to be a hard country with hard laws ran by hard men and now thats gone and look at what we are left with...... A BUNCH OF SOFT WHIMPY POLITICAINS AND A MUSLIM RAISED JACKA$$ OF A PRESIDENT you seem to continually stick up for!!! HELL O-JACKA$$ even slipped out that comment about his MUSLIM beliefs in the Steppenopolis interview and even had to be corrected!!!! look it up there son!! SO YES I APPROVE OF THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!!! and since you're a LIBERAL, of course you are against it!!!!!!

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    i agree with this 100%. BUT, at least Bushs' appointments were made to AT LEAST TRY and better this country!! where as O-JACKASS HAS CLEARLY PROVEN WITH ALL HIS DECISIONS TO DEVIDE AND DESTROY this country from within!! as action speak louder than words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, when the appointments meet with YOUR approval, they are good and better the country, but when they don't, they only serve to, "DIVIDE AND DESTROY." What exactly is it about the appointees that doesn't meet your approval? The part about them being appointed by a Democrat President and not Republican?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    What exactly is it about the appointees that doesn't meet your approval?
    EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this administration AND ITS APPOINTMENTS IS RUINING THIS COUNTRY FAR WORSE THAN ANY OTHER IN THIS COUNTRYS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me if you really believe any of the people elected AND picked in the last 20 mo's has been good for this country!!!!!!! and YES Bush made ALOT of mistakes in his policies AND some appointments. but that being said, O-JACKA$$ will go down as THE WORST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN ON ALL LEVELS!! we can debate Bushes wars to be good or bad, and even if i gave them to you for the bad list, Bushes ECONOMY WAS GOOD ON ALL ASPECTS UNTIL CONGRESS WENT ALL DEMOCR-P/LIBTERD!!!!! ill take 6 yrs of a good economy under Bushes 8 then 4 yrs of O-BUMMERS HORRENDOUS COUNTRY RUINING ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!! and newsflash chief, BUSH isnt the Potus anymore, O-DUMBA$$ has been the Boss for 20 mo's now!!!!!!!!! and last but not least, ill bet you were FOR the Elena Kankle appointment were'nt you?? Yeah, lets hire someone to run the Firestation that WAS NEVER EVER EVEN A FIREMAN!!!! just plain STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    So, when the appointments meet with YOUR approval, they are good and better the country, but when they don't, they only serve to, "DIVIDE AND DESTROY." What exactly is it about the appointees that doesn't meet your approval? The part about them being appointed by a Democrat President and not Republican?

That pretty much sums it up. Damn if you aren't already getting smarter.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Sorry to tell you lil Buddy, but the "Patriot Act" IS GOOD for this country!! I DONT DO ANYTHING to make our GVNMNT want to enter my house!!!! so i could care less if they had to do what they had to do to catch BAD GUYS including listening to my phone calls!! besides all they would hear is my wife saying "Not tonight Ive got a headache or just plain yelling at me...!!!!!!!!!!! and the whole reason this Country is SO OUT OF WHACK AND A LESS SECURE PLACE TO LIVE IS CAUSE OF ALL THE F-CKING DEMOTERD/LIBSH-TS SOFTENED EVERY DAMN LAW WE HAVE REGARDING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! this used to be a hard country with hard laws ran by hard men and now thats gone and look at what we are left with...... A BUNCH OF SOFT WHIMPY POLITICAINS AND A MUSLIM RAISED JACKA$$ OF A PRESIDENT you seem to continually stick up for!!! HELL O-JACKA$$ even slipped out that comment about his MUSLIM beliefs in the Steppenopolis interview and even had to be corrected!!!! look it up there son!! SO YES I APPROVE OF THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!!! and since you're a LIBERAL, of course you are against it!!!!!!

Ben Franklin would be hanging his head in shame at you right about now.

Top Bottom