• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxpower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    After 7-8 calls back and forth with UPS customer service(oxymoron) and the local office drivers supervisor, UPS has paid the claim. this morning Wrigley Ammo sent me a notice saying a credit was issued to my credit card for the full amount. So if this ever happens to you, just be persistent in keeping pressure on the shipper to resolve the claim.

details in original thread:

[url]http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/general-firearms-ammo-sponsored-san-antonio-real-estate/11540-missing-ups-ammo-shipment.html[/URL]
    Gun Zone Deals

frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'll try to not do business with them anymore. They don't even knock when they drop off an item anymore. I was at home all day last friday, and when my sling came I knew because my dogs bark when there is someone at the door. No knock at all.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I can't tell you how many times I've opened my door and found packages. No doorbell ring, no knock, no nothing. UPS is far worse than FedEx, imho and experience, when it comes to this.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I just checked my front porch and found the mags I ordered last week
    sitting on the bench and my wife says no one rang the bell.
    they wernt there when I was out there this morning.

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    I sold a rifle on Gunbroker and UPS delivered the overnight delivery $$$$$ Cashier's Check last night/evening. It was 7:00pm or so. I heard a slight knock, no doorbell. The Boston Terrorists barked so I went and opened the door and there was an envelope laying on the wet porch cause it was raining. The driver was halfway to the curb, he didn't say BOO, he just pointed at the Envelope and hoped in his truck.

I have always like UPS, but may change. I checked online for shipping this rifle and was guessing 10lbs total with packaging. UPS $27+ no insurance nada.

I sent it Fed-Ex, 12.5 lbs, insured etc. $20

If they get it there, I may have a new shipper.

Oh, and glad you got your money back. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom