• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    We have a family friend who's daughter (16yr) has gotten mixed up with drugs and a bad news boyfriend.

The family is desperately working with the Sheriff's department (Cypress) to try and find her.

I would sincerely appreciate any recommendations for a local Private Investigator
    Venture Surplus ad

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Sorry to hear this

I am not a PI or LEO. I'm in the area though and can provide man power if needed although I'll PM you my number.

How computer savy are the parents? Does she carry a cell phone? I can crack passwords on the OS if needed. With some cell phones it's easy to track the person if the parents are the owners of the account.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Been there. Find the boyfriend and you'll find the girl. Press charges for harboring a runaway.
    Try the boys mom.
    Prayers going out.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Does she have any credit/debit cards?. Bank records will show when and where they were used.

If this looks like a human trafficking case, it WILL get a lot of attention quick.

Has anyone talked to her friends and friends of the boyfriend?

Teenagers leave far too many clues these days on social media, mobile phones, and such, that they give themselves up to discovery right quick.

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    THANK YOU to everyone. Fantastic help and ideas. My wife informed me about this this morning. She just left a message for the mother right now. I will see if she is willing to login and answer these great questions. I dont know any details yet.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Chris, I'll try to get ahold of my college roommate's mom. She's not local (based out of San Antonio) but she may be able to recommend someone nearby. If it comes down to needing more manpower let us know...if I'm able to help I would be happy to.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    This is some scarey stuff. With some photos and facebook postings, it can get passed around pretty quick.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Is this the 15 y.o. Samantha D. from Spring who has been missing since August 23? If it is, then the Laura Recovery Center has her photos and personal data all over fb right now.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sorry to hear of this, my GF's youngest was a wild child as well, so I know it can be tough.
    Hope you find her soon!
    As others have said, check her Facebook & her friends Facebook, they can't help but post stupid stuff.

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    THEY JUST FOUND HER!!!! They will be headed to rehab. I want to sincerely thank everyone for you willingness to help and fight.

You guys are good people!

Top Bottom