• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Listen to what the leader of the free world has to say about the situation in Ukraine... or wherever....

Gun Zone Deals

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    dude doesn’t even know where the war is, but better not question the money we are throwing at it. :facepalm:
    No sir... I believe one of the other members said Trump was the one who shipped the last bucket of money over there... wonder if it went to Iraq or Ukraine? BTW: The Burisma offices just got all new wallpaper and carpet and genuine teak desks...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    2b67890ede5541caf04074c3ce63a698.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    "From here, Wagner hit squad can launch a blitzkrieg south using Poland's border to their advantage with Polish troops sitting right behind," Koffler said. "Don't rule out the possibility that Putin will order Russian units stationed in the Moldovan enclave of Transnistria where the Russians have a huge Soviet-era ammunition depot.”

Honestly at the very start of the war, I thought troops from Belarus would have pushed south and shut off the western supply routes from Poland and set up bases with landmines on major routes over watched by snipers.

Remember when Ukraine shot missiles into Poland and killed their citizens, then Zelensky claimed it was Russia, and that NATO should attack Russia, but it was quickly learned that Zelensky was lying and trying to bait others into war?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I'm tired of this. I wish everyone in russia and ukraine would just go to bed, get a good night's rest, and talk about their differences over a cup of whatever they drink in the morning. How about a little peace in the world?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "From here, Wagner hit squad can launch a blitzkrieg south using Poland's border to their advantage with Polish troops sitting right behind," Koffler said. "Don't rule out the possibility that Putin will order Russian units stationed in the Moldovan enclave of Transnistria where the Russians have a huge Soviet-era ammunition depot.”

Honestly at the very start of the war, I thought troops from Belarus would have pushed south and shut off the western supply routes from Poland and set up bases with landmines on major routes over watched by snipers.

Remember when Ukraine shot missiles into Poland and killed their citizens, then Zelensky claimed it was Russia, and that NATO should attack Russia, but it was quickly learned that Zelensky was lying and trying to bait others into war?

No one is going to attack along the Polish border. Russia doesnt have the equipment to spare to open another front from belarus or from Transnistria.

To my knowledge Zelensky didnt lie about a missle hitting Poland, most initially thought it was a russian over shoot, which was a pretty reasonable belief. Later more info came out and we learned otherwise. Show me where he lied or is that you just trolling?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    No one is going to attack along the Polish border. Russia doesnt have the equipment to spare to open another front from belarus or from Transnistria.

To my knowledge Zelensky didnt lie about a missle hitting Poland, most initially thought it was a russian over shoot, which was a pretty reasonable belief. Later more info came out and we learned otherwise. Show me where he lied or is that you just trolling?

We know Russia, Poland, America, and other NATO countries said it appeared to shot by Ukraine. Then we have Zelensky saying it was Russia and NATO should respond. Clearly we know the truth now, just like we did then…

Zelensky was the only one lying, denying, and counter accusing with the hopes to draw NATO to his war and ignore the evidence/trajectory.

Zelensky knew what he was doing. But others also knew what he was doing. We can use multiple sources to show it, MULTIPLE. Real leaders are accountable for their actions, good or bad. Clearly Putin was telling the truth, and Zelensky was lying, even days later when everyone knew. Reminds me of when Putin told the Media that America authorized a drone strike on a hospital and Obama denied it was America, only to learn it was Obama who authorized the drone strike setting up one Nobel Peace Prize awardee bombing another when Doctors Without Borders were bombed and killed at a know hospital marked on all Allie maps for months… bombing hospitals.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We know Russia, Poland, America, and other NATO countries said it appeared to shot by Ukraine. Then we have Zelensky saying it was Russia and NATO should respond. Clearly we know the truth now, just like we did then…

Zelensky was the only one lying, denying, and counter accusing with the hopes to draw NATO to his war and ignore the evidence/trajectory.

Zelensky knew what he was doing. But others also knew what he was doing. We can use multiple sources to show it, MULTIPLE. Real leaders are accountable for their actions, good or bad. Clearly Putin was telling the truth, and Zelensky was lying, even days later when everyone knew. Reminds me of when Putin told the Media that America authorized a drone strike on a hospital and Obama denied it was America, only to learn it was Obama who authorized the drone strike setting up one Nobel Peace Prize awardee bombing another when Doctors Without Borders were bombed and killed at a know hospital marked on all Allie maps for months… bombing hospitals.

Wow, I cant believe you trust putin that much.

Still dont see where Zelensky lied, but even if he had tried to blame russia who gives a **** about a single event from over a year ago that was a true accident.

I assume if he had lied about the errant rocker that had been fired only in response to russian attacks, that it would somehow justify russia's actions attacking a sovereign free and independent nation.

Russia again struck and killed civilians in Kherson yesterday and a few days ago russia bombed and killed at least 11 civilians in Kramatorsk.

None of this changes the fact that russia has been bled dry and is incapable of launching any sort of major attack.
    6bbebbcca9dabd81c4a027ba5a8e6410.jpg

8c657e5da873bf70d170e85baffc8d67.jpg

Last edited:

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Wow, I cant believe you trust putin that much.

Still dont see where Zelensky lied, but even if he had tried to blame russia who gives a **** about a single event from over a year ago that was a true accident.

I assume if he had lied about the errant rocker that had been fired only in response to russian attacks, that it would somehow justify russia's actions attacking a sovereign free and independent nation.

Russia again struck and killed civilians in Kherson yesterday and a few days ago russia bombed and killed at least 11 civilians in Kramatorsk.

None of this changes the fact that russia has been bled dry and is incapable of launching any sort of major attack.
    6bbebbcca9dabd81c4a027ba5a8e6410.jpg

Zelensky has to work on his reputation. I am sure he is a much better actor than Kamala Harris, but he seems to like to put on a show.

There was a time when I was young an gullible. I trusted Places like CNN and members of Congress that sent me into war (30 years ago). I distrusted other countries and their media. That has changed over the years.

But over time I have found not to have much trust in anyone, not to fall for initial reports, and to verify things applying common sense tests.

Putin tends to be blunt and honest from most dealings I have seen. Sure each side will argue set things, and each side will be given tainted information from “trusted leaders”.

Putin seems like President George Bush going into Iraq, because they might have weapons of mass destruction, so it’s best to kill the citizens and take control. Granted we know Saddam feared Iran more than America, and wanted others to think he had WMD’s. Did America make Russia think Ukraine posed a threat to them? Did America use Ukraine to mess with Russia and instigate a war?

I say yes. America caused Putin to invade Ukraine. So Putin is evil and bad, just like our Government officials from the CIA to Congress. Both have blood on their hands. Only set Americans are profiting from the war and dead Ukrainians.

We can all have different opinions and views, but set things caused an invasion.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Did America make Russia think Ukraine posed a threat to them?

Did America use Ukraine to mess with Russia and instigate a war?

I say yes. America caused Putin to invade Ukraine.[/QUOTE]

The answer to your questions is clearly no.

Russia invaded Ukraine for the same reason it invaded Georgia and supports pseudo-puppet regimes in Belarus and Kazakhstan, for power, for control just like any abuser. And like an abuser they blame the one they abuse claiming they deserve it.

Where and how did Ukraine pose a threat to any nation? Where and how could have America or NATO made Ukraine to be a threat? This is like arguing with a flat earther, or holocaust denier when they refuse to accept basic provable, obvious facts.

Putin is using the EXACT same argument as the NAZIs did when "annexing" prior to WWII and blames everyone but themselves for their actions.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Been seeing folks bashing Zelensky for not holding elections during the war if its still going on in 2024 and equating him with being a dictator. The fact is the Ukrainian constitution prohibits elections during times of martial law, probably due to prevent an actual dictator from declaring martial law and suppressing opponents...

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    lol. It was reasonable to blame Russia for the rocket shot into Poland only because it fit the desired narrative and we are funding ukraine in the proxy war. People, including zelensky didn’t care about having any facts first. It’s also a known fact that correcting an incorrect story will not receive the same attention as the original story, but allows the media to pretend like they cared about the truth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom