• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    at this point you’re either just trolling or incapable of learning if you can’t even read your own link. I’m done arguing this with you.

I read my link. I watched the video. I quoted the pertinent parts. If you found something different there, fucking provide proof of it. Because everyone can see you're trolling and incapable of backing your assertions up.
    DK Firearms

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This thread has resembled watching a tennis match. Zod serves, Havok1 returns... back and forth and the thread is actually not real interesting. Guys, ignore each other for the good of humanity. Have a blessed weekend!

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Funny how Naftali Bennett is one of the ones who's contradicting your narrative.

(BTW, this is how you you link to a fucking source)

The Biden administration was "not against it, but they were skeptical about the chances of success. And in hindsight, they were right," Bennett said. Quoted from the above link because I have more to go on that "Because I said so".

In other interviews, Bennett has said the negotiations were "stopped", not "blocked by the US", and has pointed to the Bucha massacre as a reason he ended the negotiations.

But hey, I guess you know better than he does.

BOOM!!! Mic drop. (Ouch, that'll leave a mark!)

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Guess the evil empire didn't appreciate the Russia Collusion fiasco and finding out Obummer was in the center of it....

Putin's just pissy the usually reliable Democrats painted themselves into a corner by casting Russia as the nefarious force behind Trump's election...and now they have to make a show of opposing Russia's expansionism. Putin liked it better when the "military support" Ukraine received to oppose Russian aggression in 2014 was rations and blankets.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Seems Russia is arresting its hypersonic missiles scientists on charges of high treason.

Rebirth of the soviet union indeed!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Kyiv is also burning thru pac3 missiles like crazy. They reportedly used 6 percent of the total yearly production in 120 seconds the other night. I'm not sure how many missiles Russia has as reports are they are low as well but eventually, if Russia has enough missiles one will get to the radar. I hope Kyiv is properly deploying and moving the thing. They only have 2.

ETA annual production of one company. Not both and says nothing of the stockpile which is Rumer to be in the thousands in the US alone. Like 10 thousand. Rumors being what they are.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Profile of a Russian artillery piece from a Ukrainian armor chop shop about 6 months ago:
    59E7A1F4-742A-4C87-9DEB-3FD763E043C7.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Kyiv is also burning thru pac3 missiles like crazy. They reportedly used 6 percent of the total yearly production in 120 seconds the other night. I'm not sure how many missiles Russia has as reports are they are low as well but eventually, if Russia has enough missiles one will get to the radar. I hope Kyiv is properly deploying and moving the thing. They only have 2.

ETA annual production of one company. Not both and says nothing of the stockpile which is Rumer to be in the thousands in the US alone. Like 10 thousand. Rumors being what they are.

The Ukrainians have shown a talent for "shoot and scoot" tactics. That said, though, I understand the "scoot" part isn't exactly a fast operation for a Patriot system. Even just repositioning the radar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom