• Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

Time: 11a - 3p
    Recurring: An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on the last Sunday of the month, repeating indefinitely

Anyone interested?
    Venture Surplus ad

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    raf,750x1000,075,t,heather_grey.u5.jpg

evan-esar-quote-all-work-and-no-play-makes-jack-a-dull-boy-and-jill-a.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Given the lack of parking at that venue on an ordinary weekend, where on earth would they put extra vehicles?

Yes, I'm interested but I saw this thread too late to make it. If you go, post some pictures. I'd sure like to see how they handle an event like this.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Not too late. I'm gonna leave shortly and be there 1230-1245. Can slab it and be there sooner.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After the Waco incident Twin Peaks here in Odessa got rid of the motorcycle only parking. When I noticed that, haven't been back since. Bikers were a big part of their business, and most are not in clubs.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thanks, I'll stick with our local Cars & Coffee. I've been to Twin Peaks, Hooters and all the other boob-related restaurants; and have gotten to the point that a great meal is a higher priority than some bimbo faking interest in me so I will tip her more...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks, I'll stick with our local Cars & Coffee. I've been to Twin Peaks, Hooters and all the other boob-related restaurants; and have gotten to the point that a great meal is a higher priority than some bimbo faking interest in me so I will tip her more...
    To be fair, Hooters has awful food but the food at Twin Peaks is often pretty good.

As for other breastaurants, I've never been to MooPig or Redneck Heaven or Tight Ends or Bombones or Bombshells or Bone Daddys or Brick House or Bikinis or Tilted Kilt or ... wow ... there sure are a lot of 'em, aren't there?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    To be fair, Hooters has awful food but the food at Twin Peaks is often pretty good.

As for other breastaurants, I've never been to MooPig or Redneck Heaven or Tight Ends or Bombones or Bombshells or Bone Daddys or Brick House or Bikinis or Tilted Kilt or ... wow ... there sure are a lot of 'em, aren't there?

Ben, I've eaten at several of their restaurants over the years; and was never that impressed with their food!

Speaking of which, there is a new place called 'Bombshells' in San Antonio you can add to your list of breastaurants...

1659301546228.png

Maxmax0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2021
    Hawkins TX

I'll be 100% honest, never heard of any of those. Yes, Ive been living under a rock

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom