Gun Zone Deals

TSA patdown- Every action has an equal and opposite reaction!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    really? you honestly are surprised? considering that you can't fly armed - why are you surprised?

i'm with txinvestigator -some of you need your heads examined

I am honestly surprised I haven't heard of a TSA groper getting his/her ass beat down. Especially when they're patting down kids. That shit is wrong.
    Guns International

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    these last posts are well said.

to to proponents of this crap who have posted in this thread, have you seen the stuff they are doing to kids? let alone the adults.

whoever said it earlier was in rare form, they are the terrorists. with out a doubt.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i recognize that patting down kids is wrong - but its not terrorism - to call it such diminishes what terrorism really is and those who have lost their lives because of it

i never said i agree with all of the TSA practices, but to advocate a "beat down" or a shooting, or better yet, a boob grab - in response to a TSA screener doing the job they've been mandated to do - is ridiculous - its ignorant, its immature and completely counter-productive. it serves no purpose other than to insert a new legal problem in your own life. nowhere on your new criminal record will there be an asterisk to show that you assaulted a federal employee because you were trying to make a point

the thought of somebody wondering why they havent been shot just baffles the hell out of me....turn in your CHL now because it seems that some of you think that would be perfectly ok - to shoot somebody for a friggin pat down search at the airport

there obviously need to be some changes made to what they're doing - i have ZERO disagreements with that. But you do have a choice - until the system is changed - you can opt not to fly. you can drive, or take the train, or hitchhike - whatever you like.

but until then - write your congressman - relentlessly......how many of you here complaining about this on a message board have taken the time to lobby your congressman with the same fervor that you're complaining about it here?

i'm sure more will say they have than what the reality actually is.....

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    i recognize that patting down kids is wrong - but its not terrorism - to call it such diminishes what terrorism really is and those who have lost their lives because of it

i never said i agree with all of the TSA practices, but to advocate a "beat down" or a shooting, or better yet, a boob grab - in response to a TSA screener doing the job they've been mandated to do - is ridiculous - its ignorant, its immature and completely counter-productive. it serves no purpose other than to insert a new legal problem in your own life. nowhere on your new criminal record will there be an asterisk to show that you assaulted a federal employee because you were trying to make a point

the thought of somebody wondering why they havent been shot just baffles the hell out of me....turn in your CHL now because it seems that some of you think that would be perfectly ok - to shoot somebody for a friggin pat down search at the airport

there obviously need to be some changes made to what they're doing - i have ZERO disagreements with that. But you do have a choice - until the system is changed - you can opt not to fly. you can drive, or take the train, or hitchhike - whatever you like.

but until then - write your congressman - relentlessly......how many of you here complaining about this on a message board have taken the time to lobby your congressman with the same fervor that you're complaining about it here?

This. I think the problem is that things were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lax for so long that people just got used to not being messed with when they went flying. Its even worse for me as an airline employee, if I have to go to the airport for work I still have to go through security just like everyone else since I don't have a security badge. I have only been random screened once and it wasn't traumatic or anything, the guy just did his job.

My biggest beef with them is that they do all this groping and what not, but it doesn't stop anything and they still have people getting through with guns by accident and I don't really feel any "safer" with all the stuff they are doing. I think we need to get them better equipment or bigger staff and that way they can do a better job of keeping the planes safe and not upsetting customers.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    I just make the send me back through the scan tron till they get "conclusive" results. I'll hold the whole line up for 20 minutes. Thats why I get there 2 hours early anyway. Nobody is patting me down. I'll fucking walk out it they refuse.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    these last posts are well said.

to to proponents of this crap who have posted in this thread, have you seen the stuff they are doing to kids? let alone the adults.

whoever said it earlier was in rare form, they are the terrorists. with out a doubt.

I've been in foreign countries expected to kill individuals for this "war on terrorism" that have less to do with terrorizing Americans than TSA does and I respect those individuals more than I respect TSA.

Anyone who takes a job with TSA as far as I am concerned is an enemy of the United States of America.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    i recognize that patting down kids is wrong - but its not terrorism - to call it such diminishes what terrorism really is and those whohave lost their lives because of it

It fits the dictionary definition of terrorism. "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes" You get "patted down" under threat of violence.

It's ignorant? Just because they're "following orders"?

Just because someone tells you to do a job doesn't mean you should or that you have to. There should be zero TSA screeners showing up to work on a daily basis, because it's a job that - in it's current form - should not be done.

These people patting down kids as the kids cry... I see the videos and they fill me with rage, and I know that if I were there, I'd have to get arrested. But goddamn if I won't make that arrest and conviction as worth it as possible. I honestly cannot imagine anybody else that can call themselves a man having any different gut reaction to that scene. It is natural for a man to react like that... At least, that's the way I view the world.

You're right... it's crazy to want to shoot people just because they're violating your rights as a human being. What kind of sick bastards would do something like that?

I choose not to fly. There are certain ways I will not be treated, period.

But to give these idiot "screeners" a pass because they're "just doing their job"? That's a joke.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    It fits the dictionary definition of terrorism. "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes" You get "patted down" under threat of violence./

i laugh at your goofiness really, i'm sure you're a good guy but if you truly believe this

get in line for one of those head examinations

the comparison to the american revolution is more absurdity....i'll acknowledge it for that and that alone

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I am honestly surprised I haven't heard of a TSA groper getting his/her ass beat down. Especially when they're patting down kids. That shit is wrong.

There was a video on YouTube, until it was pulled, of a man punching a TSA agent when he strip searched his 10y/o son because he didnt want his kid going through the scanner. The video also showed that man getting arrested and the kid taken. I used it in a government class during a presentation.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I've been in foreign countries expected to kill individuals for this "war on terrorism" that have less to do with terrorizing Americans than TSA does and I respect those individuals more than I respect TSA.

Anyone who takes a job with TSA as far as I am concerned is an enemy of the United States of America.

+1000 FROM THE TROOPS!

bash this assholes. and i'll report you to FOX NEWS.

;)

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

if terrorism is sucha threat, then i guess honey bees are an issue of national security.

(on average they kill more people than terorism)

hell, we need to have a "WAR ON LIGHTNING" if it is because of people dying!

terrorism isnt about killing. it is about scaring people. IE terrorizing the populace. personally, i think the TSA is one of the scariest groups of thugs around.

i'll take my chances with the terrorists thankyouverymuch

and i think you need to take another looka t these posts. folks here seem to think it would be ok to shoot somone for sexually assaulting their children. and i agree with them.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Notice how the answer to terrorism is to eliminate civil rights and more government control and not greater liberty and freedom as the founding father envisioned. For instance people hijacking planes, the government takes away more things you can carry on planes. The founding fathers would have required every able bodied man and woman to be armed when on a plane. They understood we have a duty to defend one another and the only way for evil and tirany to flourish is to remove the ability for good men and women to resist...

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    even during the revolution this happened

John Adams - one of our founding forefathers defended the British troops

see, even during periods of such "anarchy" or "terrorism" there still has to be law and order

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    TSA accomplishes nothing. TSA exists solely to condition the American public to doing what they are told when they are told. Do you truly believe that if the "chemicals" they confiscate for being "potentially dangerous" really were, that they would toss them in the trash for the janitors to take out? If TSA is about security then why have we had 25,000 security failures since inception. Do you think the Israelis have that high a failure rate? Why pat down small children but not Muslims wearing their headpiece? Last I checked it wasn't three year olds that crashed the planes. Do you really believe that a guy with a freaking box cutter is ever gonna take over a plane again? The only reason it worked was because we had never thought about using the plane as a weapon. We believed it was about money or other such nonsense.
    Maybe, just maybe, we reach the end of giving up liberty and fight back against the government before we are living in a time where we tell our grandchildren about this place that used to exist. A place of freedom from tyranny called the United States of America.

Ps. Piss on the TSA.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Using box cutters worked because "experts" used to tell us to just go along with a hijacking and not to resist.

I was always a fan of resisting, simply because I don't want to end up in some shithole foreign country as a hostage. The fact that they're willing to crash the planes never did enter my mind, but just backs up my gut reaction to the whole "don't resist" concept.

Someone is using force against me, I might not resist, but only because I didn't get my shot. If I see a shot, I'm taking it, period.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Using box cutters worked because "experts" used to tell us to just go along with a hijacking and not to resist.

I was always a fan of resisting, simply because I don't want to end up in some shithole foreign country as a hostage. The fact that they're willing to crash the planes never did enter my mind, but just backs up my gut reaction to the whole "don't resist" concept.

Someone is using force against me, I might not resist, but only because I didn't get my shot. If I see a shot, I'm taking it, period.

Absolutely my point. That's an expansion of the "about money" thing.

Top Bottom