received_738253469921931.gif
      1.9 MB · Views: 545

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    During all the hoopla during the hearings and all the crapola about his tweets on Yavanovich the wifey unit turned to me and said "I wonder what he is trying to get done?"

I said "What do you mean?"

She says "You know, when he does this its always a misdirection and he is working on something big and he wants them to be too busy to stick their noses in"

This mornin....BOOM....three of our finest got 'pardoned'.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    During all the hoopla during the hearings and all the crapola about his tweets on Yavanovich the wifey unit turned to me and said "I wonder what he is trying to get done?"

I said "What do you mean?"

She says "You know, when he does this its always a misdirection and he is working on something big and he wants them to be too busy to stick their noses in"

This mornin....BOOM....three of our finest got 'pardoned'.

My wife and I talk about that a lot. We think that all his shenanigans are just a ploy to distract the attention of others will he gets on with something. The art of negotiation to him seems like distraction works best. and, contributions are up seriously since the hearings. Trump 2020.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    The Democrats have done nothing in the last 3 years but try to discredit President Trump. They've done nothing. Washington is completely handcuffed by the Democrats. Democrats are a hot button club. They jump to the hottest item. Notice that we don't have a wall problem or an immigration problem right now.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Truman fired McAuthur for not obeying orders, Green may see the same. IIRC, Green was saying POTUS interfered with chain of command orders, then breaks same? Can't have both! After Obummer tripled the combat lawyers, they need something to do to get paid!

Top Bottom