• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjrules1909

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 26, 2021
    Austin
    Howdy,

I like Ron DeSantis. i personally feel we need someone like him who has balls to pick up hard problems we americans are facing and atleast try to find a solution like he is doing in florida.

Trump was good but in my opinion he was too much saying shit and people loved him or hated him for that. there was no middle ground.

what you all think ? don’t hate me for neglecting trump but i do feel santis a more deserving candidate comparing to trump to be honest.

i will support trump if he wins the race for primary but my first choice now seems to be santis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Goddamn, we have entire fûcking space set aside for Politics and you put this shit, of which there are likely 69 similar threads in the Politics section here?

The only more retarded thing would have been dropping this rantless garbage into the Man Cave.

You sir get a -0/10 rating in ranting and quite honestly should highly consider relocating back to whatever trashcanistan shithole you came from.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Goddamn, we have entire fûcking space set aside for Politics and you put this shit, of which there are likely 69 similar threads in the Politics section here?

The only more retarded thing would have been dropping this rantless garbage into the Man Cave.

You sir get a -0/10 rating in ranting and quite honestly should highly consider relocating back to whatever trashcanistan shithole you came from.
    It's Wednesday.
    In case anyone wasn't aware.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

The guru of TGT has spoken and as usual it was outright disrespectfully nasty. Yet he (or is it she) does not get banned way to go mods and admins. What a useless slimeball reply was that one but I would expect nothing less from whence it came.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Huh. Thanks for picking up my slack. I’ve been pretty busy with work up in Nebraska so I’ll just say again , gracias.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    deadhorse.gif

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have to wonder. Would Trump look back at the mistakes he made in not cleaning house in 2017? If that's the case, and Trump went in and fired them all, then I'd say Trump. Because a good house cleaning is needed more than ever.

I certainly respect what DeSantis has done in Florida, but being more of a politician than Trump ever was, would he be more accepted? And therefore the people that have caused the problems during Trump's presidency, and today, not face repercussions in a DeSantis presidency?

I do believe DeSantis would be a very good president, but D.C. needs an enema, and I'm not sure that would be done by a politician.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom