• ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Trillion Dollar Coin

There have been other countries that thought this a good idea. I will let the treasury make change for my $100 Trillion dollar bill....
    1633474637041.png

I actually have a few of these. Before being discontinued, you could buy a loaf of bread with a few of them.

This is where our currency is headed. In 1980 the Zimbabwe dollar = 1USD. By 1997 it was 100 Trillion to 1USD.

Never say it can't happen...
    Capitol Armory ad

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Prior to WWII, the German Weimar Collapse in brought unbelievable hyper-inflation.

The entire GDP of Germany in 1922 would buy a newspaper, or a loaf of bread, in 1923.

So I can see why a trillion dollar bill exists…but at that point it’s barely worth the paper it’s printed on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Trillion Dollar Coin

There have been other countries that thought this a good idea. I will let the treasury make change for my $100 Trillion dollar bill....
    View attachment 280540

I actually have a few of these. Before being discontinued, you could buy a loaf of bread with a few of them.

This is where our currency is headed. In 1980 the Zimbabwe dollar = 1USD. By 1997 it was 100 Trillion to 1USD.

Never say it can't happen...

The way our Feds going, that’s not too far off.

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    DFW, TX
    Usually a nation will put something they are proud of, or some type of achievement/accomplishment on their currency. Zimbabwe stacked 3 rocks atop one another. That must have been some kind of major deal to them, special enough to go on the face of the 100 trillion dollar bill.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A trillion dollars? The commiecrats can spend that on useless projects in an afternoon and still get enough graft back to pay for their coke and hookers.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The only reason they'd need to mint trillion dollar coins is if the Fed refused to keep buying t-bills. It's sort of a same-same scenario... That's assuming current monetary policy lasts. I think a change is coming.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I.e. AOC, horse face with an economic degree.

I haven't decided if she's actually smart or not. There are times I think she is running a long con of the useful idiots. Other times I'm convinced she's an anti-MENSA candidate. Which means she's probably a plant.

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Usually a nation will put something they are proud of, or some type of achievement/accomplishment on their currency. Zimbabwe stacked 3 rocks atop one another. That must have been some kind of major deal to them, special enough to go on the face of the 100 trillion dollar bill.

The rocks probably denoted the value.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Random thought:

Fed Reserve - we can make new money appear whenever we want.

Random Joe makes money appear out of thin air: A Federal felony because they're trying to protect the "integrity of the US Dollar". lol

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm guessing it doesn't snow in Zimbabwe...

Top Bottom