Capitol Armory ad

Trial for displaying plastic testicles on truck in S.C.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    the scion i the 10/22 of the car world.

Nah, the 10/22 is a good gun. The Scions are like the Hi Point ("So cheap, we don't want to pay for a "g" or "h"!) of the car world. Sure, they'll work, but there isn't any real performance to speak of, and they're ugly as shit.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm shopping for a set of downsized plastic 'Nads for my Corolla. The full sized one look like they'll drag the ground.

Flash

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Chill out, ur in Cali, what more could you want?

Ever since you came on this forum you keep making comments about me living in California. If you knew anything about what I've posted here the last couple of years you'd know that I was born and raised in Texas, but temporarily live in California and hate it. I am not some California lover who has slithered into this forum and posing as a conservative, and the sooner your realize that the better. This forum has no requirement for members to be current residents of Texas, so again take your prejudices somewhere else about me living in California and move on.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am not some California lover who has slithered into this forum and posing as a conservative, and the sooner your realize that the better.

Geeze, Traildust, we poke fun at California and the people in it as a side hobby and we are happy to have the residents of Cal stay right where they are. It's like Washington, DC. Just being there opens you up to a barrage of poop...............snicker.

We need your input to give us the Texas slant on the Cal race to Libtard insanity. Hey.....there's your answer. You're our Texas news correspondent from the commie state of California!

Get your butt back here as soon as you can and we'll welcome you with a "Howdy and a handshake". In the meantime........Yes, you're gonna take some heat. I had a job opportunity in Cal. and I thank God, that I had the sense to turn my back on it! California sucks down to the bone marrow. I've been to 48 of the 50 states and Cal. was the worst place to travel of any state. The people were just buttholes.

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hey Skeeter!

Still riding bicycles, losing weight and getting in shape. I figure I better keep in shape to run with you guys. Where the Hell have you been?

Traildust.....I worked in the Texas prison system for a few years and just being there put me in a bad mood. Once I quit and escaped that dreary atmosphere, things got a lot better for me. Hint.....sneak out now before we close the border at El Paso!

Flash

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Hey Skeeter!

Still riding bicycles, losing weight and getting in shape. I figure I better keep in shape to run with you guys. Where the Hell have you been?

Traildust.....I worked in the Texas prison system for a few years and just being there put me in a bad mood. Once I quit and escaped that dreary atmosphere, things got a lot better for me. Hint.....sneak out now before we close the border at El Paso!

Flash

You know what, working in corrections did the same thing to me. It changed me quite a bit.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom