• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rugerista

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I have received intro to hand guns and the CHL training. I have been carrying for two years and go to the range regularly. I feel its time to invest in more training. I live in North Texas DFW area. What do you guys recommend?
    Gun Zone Deals

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have received intro to hand guns and the CHL training. I have been carrying for two years and go to the range regularly. I feel its time to invest in more training. I live in North Texas DFW area. What do you guys recommend?

Many places offer additional training. Where in DFW do you live, what is your budget, and what is you avsilability?

Rugerista

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Convenient locations would be around north Plano. I work so Weekends work best.

I would like to do close combat pistol training, something like what Suarez offers.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    You know, Jon, gunshot trauma training is a great idea. I took a class last year and the updates in training were phenomenal.

The things they've discovered since the Gulf War are amazing. I've been taught by Dr John Meade, Dr Keith Seto, and Rick Klopp. Tactical Medicine for Concealed Carry and Advanced Trauma Medicine are the most eye opening classes I have ever attended.

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    We are doing a First Aid/Trauma and Advanced Pistol class next Saturday-Sunday April 27-28th down here in the Austin area http://www.tacticalfirearmstrainingaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/First-Aid-Trauma-Class2.png
    Would love to have you down for both days or if you just want the 1 day First Aid/Trauma class, it is only $150. I have over 20 years and still going of pre-hospital/trauma/medical training that gets used on a regular basis.

If we hold classes in DFW, the range we use is about 1 hr from the DFW airport. That is about as close as we get to DFW due to all the ranges and their limitations. We only use ranges that allow the integration of reality based training, so it really limits where you can train up there or anywhere for that matter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Criterion Tactical; Firearms & Tactical Applications Courses

I'll be running firearms and tactical training in Thrall soon if that's a trip not to far for you....

Top Bottom