• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I get to keep all of my teeth! No reason to pull my wisdoms out at all.. They came in straight and only caused a very slight amount of crowding. Never needed braces either, fortunately. I havent been to a dentist in 9 years. I recently cracked a mollar though, it doesn't hurt and it doesn't wiggle at all... should probably have it checked out, but I likely wont... I read some of the stories here and I knock on wood hoping that I will never have to see a dentist again!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had one wisdom tooth pulled back in the mid 70s. Good dentist and didn't have a problem after the extraction. Now, I'm in the process of having everything removed. I've had nothing but trouble with my teeth after I came back from Kuwait in 99. Once they're all gone, I'll only have to worry about dropping the false ones.....

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I get to keep all of my teeth! No reason to pull my wisdoms out at all.. They came in straight and only caused a very slight amount of crowding. Never needed braces either, fortunately. I havent been to a dentist in 9 years. I recently cracked a mollar though, it doesn't hurt and it doesn't wiggle at all... should probably have it checked out, but I likely wont... I read some of the stories here and I knock on wood hoping that I will never have to see a dentist again!

From what I had been told was that its later in life that the wisdom teeth will most likely give you problems and you will heal faster and easier if you do it at a young age.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I had mine out right before I left the military. He had to put his knee on my chest for leverage, but no pain or problems.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Had all 4 out at the same time on a Monday morning before Thanksgiving. By that Thursday I was eating turkey. It was relatively uneventful; only took pain meds for one day and even cut those pills in half. Hope you have a similar experience.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Well, I've got ten days till I get my teeth pulled and I never thought I'd say this but........I can't wait till these teeth get pulled!!! When eating hard boiled eggs is a bitch you know you've got problems....

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I've got ten days till I get my teeth pulled and I never thought I'd say this but........I can't wait till these teeth get pulled!!! When eating hard boiled eggs is a bitch you know you've got problems....

Cripes! And I thought that not being able to eat corn on the cob (missing one frontal incisor and the other is badly damaged) was a bitch.
    I've got a bit more than 10 days to wait but they're all coming out soon.....

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I had to bite a dentist in self defense, back in '95, for drilling on me before the anesthetic fully kicked in. Plus, it didn't help that he didn't let off drill, and I could feel/smell the tooth cooking.

Top Bottom