• ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Your bizarre, condescending post is getting the best of you

You need to pay attention and read… he, a$$hole Speaked Johnson, did it (passed this garbage) with only 86 of his 218 Republican colleagues

He voted against the majority of this own party to get this shit unconstitutional legislation (spying on citizens with no warrants) passed… he broke the tie!

sure 86 other a$$hole republicans voted for it… and also need to be ousted…

BUT THIS A$$HOLE SPEAKER broke the tie to get it passed

he needs to go

see below

Eighty-six House Republicans voted against an amendment to the FISA reauthorization bill which would have added a warrant requirement to prevent the U.S. government from spying on Americans without their knowledge.

The vote tally on the amendment, introduced by Republican Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs, was 212-212, with House Speaker Mike Johnson casting the tiebreaker vote against it. Among the Republicans who voted for the legislation without Biggs’ amendment are Johnson, Majority Leader Steve Scalise, Majority Whip Tom Emmer and Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw.
    I, unlike cycleguy2300 will not even respond to Mr HavoC any more you will only be sucked down spiraling into the rabbit hole.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    No one has answered how another Speaker fiasco will help in the upcoming election........

We don't have the votes to get anyone you will approve of.........

No one disagrees that Johnson needs to go..............

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    No one has answered how another Speaker fiasco will help in the upcoming election........

We don't have the votes to get anyone you will approve of.........

No one disagrees that Johnson needs to go..............
    Noticed that too? Are we the only sensible ones (not meant to be a derogatory question).

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What gains have we had? We’ve had an opportunity to avoid democrats doing everything we hate by getting a Republican to do everything we hate?

You think after this election they won’t be focused on the next election? Is this time somehow different? You’re just making excuses for why we should continue electing/appointing people who won’t do their job. Our country will continue to go down the drain with your thought process.
    Hyperbole and exaggeration...

Johnson may not be doing all we like but he is FAR, FAR, from doing everything we hate.

Its not always about gains, sometimes its minimizing losses.

Who would be able to have done anything better?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Hyperbole and exaggeration...

Johnson may not be doing all we like but he is FAR, FAR, from doing everything we hate.

Its not always about gains, sometimes its minimizing losses.

Who would be able to have done anything better?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Why havoc of course silly rabbit...
    Oops you (cycleguy2300) are not the rabbit

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I could care less what they “feel’, think, believe, or ’’desire’’; but I sure as Hell care what they DO & how they VOTE !

It is a JOB. An extremely IMPORTANT JOB.

If they won’t or can’t do their main JOB, the rest just doesn’t matter.

I keep hearing what a ”good Christian man” Johnson is. So what ? He repeatedly FAILED his main JOB !

Worse, on the ”FISA” bill, he reportedly did it ON PURPOSE !

No matter what anyone says now; he has failed, 0 / 3; and, he needs to go before he damages our Republic even worse.

Anyone old enough may recall the ‘’logic’’ of those who wanted to keep Jimmy Carter in the White House; it was just like those who want to keep Johnson.

leVieux

<>

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    No one disagrees Johnson needs to go.............for the umpteenth time.............

Who would be the Speaker you want that has or would have the votes?

Name one you would be happy about....................that would be elected......

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Personally, I want someone cunning, ruthless, cold blooded and willing outplay the Dems with their own playbook.

Nice guys need not apply.........

I don't need to like the guy, I just want results.......most of the best Doctors I've ever worked with were major assholes......their personality means nothing, their skillset means everything........

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    No one disagrees Johnson needs to go.............for the umpteenth time.............

Name one you would be happy about....................that would be elected......
    we need to push for good people rather than just ignoring who we want under the excuse of whether or not they have the votes. The Congress critters should be put in a position to have to actually make the decisions to vote for, or against the people we want, rather than just making excuses so that they can avoid having to show their true colors, that may, I don’t know, get them primaried…

Also, I personally like Gaetz.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Personally, I want someone cunning, ruthless, cold blooded and willing outplay the Dems with their own playbook.

Nice guys need not apply.........

I don't need to like the guy, I just want results.......most of the best Doctors I've ever worked with were major assholes......their personality means nothing, their skillset means everything........
    I nominate MTG for Speaker

she would make the dems wet their pants

we don’t need someone with balls… just a backbone

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

I support "No One". Gridlock and inactivity until after the elections would be a great thing compared to what's going on now....

Top Bottom