Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was much younger and dumber. Trying to be cool. It was hot as hell in that steel mill too,
    All of these burns y'all are getting. I haven't welded much but I have never been burnt.

Y'all need to use the same welding materials that I use. Home Depot sells it. It's called,

J B Weld. :laughing: :shades:
    I tell my students, that if you hadn't been burned after some time, you haven't been practicing enough.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    You know the comment I made on world ending post got me to thinking…

I have been through some shit in my life and every struggle, bad thing that has happened, only makes you stronger. Its why my drill instructor dad, talked to me like i was his coworker even worse. He knew, it is what makes your mind hard and not weak. Delt with being poor all my life and dumb ass kids make fun of you and things. It sucked ass, to just want to be liked and give that trust to people, only to feel betrayed. Seeing the brother-law bullshit at work, just all the bad shit that happens in your life. Im grateful though, i wasnt then not for a long time, but looking at life differently, you should see it as preparation and building character for the next challenges for a purpose. Currently our society hasn’t meet much adversity or struggle, and then told to deal with it in the wrong unproductive way. I am happy and at peace with everything, i dont care about things like i used to and appreciate the rest. My goal is to try to show that to people again, thats all.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

I have been through some shit in my life and every struggle, bad thing that has happened, only makes you stronger. Its why my drill instructor dad, talked to me like i was his coworker even worse. He knew, it is what makes your mind hard and not weak. Delt with being poor all my life and dumb ass kids make fun of you and things. It sucked ass, to just want to be liked and give that trust to people, only to feel betrayed. Seeing the brother-law bullshit at work, just all the bad shit that happens in your life. Im grateful though, i wasnt then not for a long time, but looking at life differently, you should see it as preparation and building character for the next challenges for a purpose. Currently our society hasn’t meet much adversity or struggle, and then told to deal with it in the wrong unproductive way. I am happy and at peace with everything, i dont care about things like i used to and appreciate the rest. My goal is to try to show that to people again, thats all.

Lighten up man. Every member gets ragged on, joked about/at, talked about, fucked with, etc, etc.

Me and @Axxe55 included. We just take it in stride and not take it personal.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

We have a yearly get together for any and all members. It will be in a few months and the closest to you should be in Killeen (however you spell it) and it's a outdoor range. Bring whatever you want to shoot and meet other members. The exact day and time will be posted in a few weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom