Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    A few questions.

If time started with the "Big Bang", how much time passed before it happened? And if time never ends, how did it start with the "Big Bang"?

If there is no end to space, how come there's never enough of it?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    The "Big Bang" theory has been disproven. I read that it was the Great Cosmic Muffin sneezed and we're all derived from its snot.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    A few questions.

If time started with the "Big Bang", how much time passed before it happened? And if time never ends, how did it start with the "Big Bang"?

If there is no end to space, how come there's never enough of it?
    Time is only measurable because we need it to be. How the universe was formed is important but time its self is actually inconsequential.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    In honor of op: it’s not that I’m trying to go off on a tangent…I’m just trying to make you all aware of the importance of stray dogs and the effects of Chinese restaurants.

You see if we allowed more Chinese to run restaurants in Texas we wouldn’t have so many stray dogs. Msg makes any meat taste great!

I just want y’all to think that’s all.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    ...And if we do ever reach the edge of, or the end of, space, how will we know? Even though "they" say there is no end, "they" also say there is an edge to it.

And if it's theoretically possible to "fold" space, how will you know?

And if you "tear a hole" in space, will Scotch tape put it back together? Or do we need to use a very, very large welder to fix it?

And as far as time and the human construct of it, don't, I repeat, do not, try that argument with the ol' lady at 04: too damn late when you were supposed to take her to dinner, and you come home weeble wobblin', slurring, and stumblin', tryin' to get the key in the door, quietly and still waking' the dead. It don't work. Ask me how I know. Better yet, don't.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    ...And if we do ever reach the edge of, or the end of, space, how will we know? Even though "they" say there is no end, "they" also say there is an edge to it.

And if it's theoretically possible to "fold" space, how will you know?

And if you "tear a hole" in space, will Scotch tape put it back together? Or do we need to use a very, very large welder to fix it?

And as far as time and human construct of it, don't, I repeat, do not, try that argument with the ol' lady at 04: too damn late when you were supposed to take her to dinner, and you come home weeble wobblin', slurring, and stumblin', tryin' to get the key in the door, quietly and still waking' the dead. It don't work. Ask me how I know. Better yet, don't.
    So, are you really not so much pondering right now as just drunk outta your mind?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Intelligent life is the universe's way to experience itself.
    giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom