Join TexasGunTalk

This whole impeachment thing could turn out bad.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Antares, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Dancing Heretik

Dancing Heretik Active Member

Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Agreed.

Trump won last time because no one wanted to vote for Hillary. We were taking a chance. He was an unknown, but at least an outsider/non-politician.

Now he's proven himself, and the Democrats have proven that it's not just Hillary who can't be trusted.

They come across as supremely dishonest, corrupt, and so removed from normal people that they don't even know how much their corruption is showing.

Yup, they gave the election to Trump for 2020.

2. gshayd

gshayd Ugliest house on the block.

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The premise of the Democrats in 2016 was that this is as good as the economy can get learn to live with it. The government would help you cope with handouts. Trump told us we could make the American economy greater. He won the economic debate with the Dems. The investment guy on MSNBC said this is the best economy that has seen in his life along with others. The mainstream press is silent on this. Voters know what is good for their wallets and pocketbooks. Trump is that guy. Minorities are waking up.

3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    I hope.

newbirdhunter and BRD@66 like this.
  4. FireInTheWire

FireInTheWire Ego kills talent TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    Only thing I got from the 2mins I wasted watching... is our government is too big. What a waste of time and money paying their fat asses to sit around and blabber about nothing. They all need fired.

5. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Yep, shit's ludicrous today.

jordanmills and FireInTheWire like this.
  6. GunnutJack

GunnutJack New Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Euless, Texas
    Did someone FLUSH SHIFF down the toilet.... COWARD SENT HIS LAWYER!!!

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Reminds me of the green new deal.
    Lot's of tongue wagging. When it's time to put up or shut up, they shut up.
    I say get to voting. Jackasses.

8. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    At this point they just want a black mark on Trump's presidency.

Southpaw likes this.
  9. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Agreed, that is unless the bumbling buffoon of Manhattan gives it back. If the left had left him alone he would have repeatedly stomped on his dick dozens of times by now.

His saving grace is the resistance and slow motion coup they started before inauguration.

Arrogant political correctness driven hypocrisy. Americans hate it more than a mouthy buffoon and they just dont get it. Just like they hated Hillary more, and a big part of that is the bullshit she pulled in the last pres election primary. Secret deals with the DNC to basically launder money and funnel it into her campaign. Different election same dirty tricks.

Hell the hated her so much trump was right about getting away with almost anything.

It also doesnt hurt Trump that he basically says phuck you when called racist or misogynist or xenophobic and doesnt cower under the glare of those Marxist tactics. It is the primary driver of TDS. They dont know what to do. Like Charlie Daniels sang, "hes got them steppin and fetchin running round like their heads are on fire and their asses are catchin".

Dancing Heretik likes this.
  10. kbaxter60

kbaxter60 Hill Country State of Mind

Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You are likely correct. I could see Murkowski and Collins voting for it, too.
    However, I think a fair number of Dims may NOT vote for it. They are at a crossroads now that it is "real". They have to decide if they do what's "right" for Democrats and appear batshit crazy (as do Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and others), or follow the rule of law and expect to maybe stay in office.
    Hmmmm, what to do....?

Dancing Heretik likes this.