• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This stuff has been going on for quite awhile. These folks are being watched carefully. Noone can do anything to them right now. They are protected by the constitution. If a group of folks decided to go "do something about it" they would unfortunately end up in jail for a long while.

JPoole

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Sadly, what it takes to stop these guys BEFORE they kill inocent Americans will not happen because 95% of ya'll are too comfortable to risk your 42 inch plasma tv's, bass boats and wife and kids to do what needs to be done.

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Sadly, what it takes to stop these guys BEFORE they kill inocent Americans will not happen because 95% of ya'll are too comfortable to risk your 42 inch plasma tv's, bass boats and wife and kids to do what needs to be done.

Are you in the 95% or the 5%?

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    What do you mean by "what needs to be done".

For me, it means supporting organizations that represent my interests, writing my politicians, and doing my best to stay informed. Of course, my family also participates in shooting, martial arts, and talking to each other.

I love my family, my freedom, and (not so much love, but definitely fond of) my personal property. I'd bet most (95%) of my fellow Texans feel the same way. I will not break the law, will not deny my fellow American their rights, and will not have any sympathy for a waterboarded non-American.

Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    Protected by the constitution. Hmmm..... Well, so are our gun rights, but we have to struggle like hell to keep those. If our 2A rights ever are unconstitutionally/illegally taken away, what is to "protect" these POS's? Am I making sense here?

So, as it stands now, if they want to exercise what they believe is their constitutional right to Jihad on US soil, then I guess we can (will) exercise our constitutional right to defend ourselves. It's a two-way street, and I choose to look at it from the perspective of it going my way, when I can.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    What do you mean by "what needs to be done".

For me, it means supporting organizations that represent my interests, writing my politicians, and doing my best to stay informed. Of course, my family also participates in shooting, martial arts, and talking to each other.

I love my family, my freedom, and (not so much love, but definitely fond of) my personal property. I'd bet most (95%) of my fellow Texans feel the same way. I will not break the law, will not deny my fellow American their rights, and will not have any sympathy for a waterboarded non-American.

I have to agree with you, but there's something to be said for the romantic notion of an Old West style posse raiding the Al-Queda training camps. I'm not condoning that by any means, and the "racist, right-wing conservative, gun nut white guys" (as portrayed by the media) would surely go to prison, while the jihadists would be treated as victims.

However, these guys aren't training for a movie. The poop will hit the fan some day, and that's where the rubber meets the road. If we're not organized, we'll fail.

Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    I have to agree with you, but there's something to be said for the romantic notion of an Old West style posse raiding the Al-Queda training camps. I'm not condoning that by any means, and the "racist, right-wing conservative, gun nut white guys" (as portrayed by the media) would surely go to prison, while the jihadists would be treated as victims.

However, these guys aren't training for a movie. The poop will hit the fan some day, and that's where the rubber meets the road. If we're not organized, we'll fail.

I totally agree with that whole statement, especially the last part in bold.

I like the posse notion too.:cool:

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I would venture to say that most Texans are silently organized Forum participation will help us all stay connected. My only point would be to keep things lawful.

When I was younger, you'd hear older guys talking about their love for this country and keeping this country intact for our children. At the time, I didn't quite grasp it. After serving my country, traveling the country and other parts of the world, rearing a couple of kids, and becoming more aware of the world, I think I have a much better understanding. That understanding does not include passively sitting by while the country, state, and community I love, burns to the ground.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I would venture to say that most Texans are silently organized Forum participation will help us all stay connected.

I would venture to say that forum participation will be our greatest weakness. This very forum will be used to locate, disarm and arrest every last one of us when the government flips the switch. Do I sound like a nut? Wow! I've been drinking the Ron Paul/Ted Nugent Kool-Aid!!!

Darkwind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Houston
    DCortez-- you're more right than you know.

I saw this on another forum a few weeks ago, and within 5 minutes found the facility in Redhouse VA from visual cues in one of the videos

whoopass1.jpg

not too bad for canned intelligence

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct link to Golani or his affiliates anywhere near Houston except for an Islamic education center on Voss just north of Westheimer. They have a playground, and bought some of the surrounding property around the building, but other than that- ZILCHO

Top Bottom