• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act has been a disaster for gun owners. Thanks to Republicans in Congress (especially Senator Cornyn) compromising, the largest gun control bill in 30 years was signed into law by the Biden administration. What did "pro-gun" Congressmen get in exchange for their compromise? Well, nothing apparently. The Biden administration has taken the BSCA and selectively enforced only the anti-gun provisions, while leaving the so-called "pro-gun" parts by the wayside.

Lynx Defense

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Lingchi

Lingchi ([lǐŋʈʂʰɻ̩̌]; Chinese: 凌遲), translated variously as the slow process, the lingering death, or slow slicing, and also known as death by a thousand cuts, was a form of torture and execution used in China from roughly 900 CE up until the practice ended around the early 1900s.

ling.jpg

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Lingchi-ng?

Joe
    Hey Joe, where ya going with that gun in your hand....

What's the situation back in Michigan with all the new anti laws? Are people moving their now banned, lawfully purchased property across borders to Indiana/Ohio like Illinois people had to? I do feel genuinely bad for regular folk with all that infringement going on across the US. Many might say they deserve it as they voted for it, but I know that's not really the case as I follow these developments best I can.

I'd imagine revolver and lever sales are up. Are people complying or waiting to see the test cases pan out?

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    Hey Joe, where ya going with that gun in your hand....

What's the situation back in Michigan with all the new anti laws? Are people moving their now banned, lawfully purchased property across borders to Indiana/Ohio like Illinois people had to? I do feel genuinely bad for regular folk with all that infringement going on across the US. Many might say they deserve it as they voted for it, but I know that's not really the case as I follow these developments best I can.

I'd imagine revolver and lever sales are up. Are people complying or waiting to see the test cases pan out?
    Seems, generally, business as usual. So far, the only change I dealt with is SELLER submitting registration-infringement papers instead of BUYER. That one seems to simply be an effort to stop people from using the laws that allow us to NOT register pistols.
    I wish the feckin FBI would finish the DAMN job, and complete the DAMN 'napping.
    Ass

Joe

Top Bottom