biden.JPG
      69.4 KB · Views: 911

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I wished I could believe this is true, but I think we all know that Biden is involved in some underhanded dealings in the Ukraine. I seriously doubt he will be ever held criminally accountable for that, or his dealings in China.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I wished I could believe this is true, but I think we all know that Biden is involved in some underhanded dealings in the Ukraine. I seriously doubt he will be ever held criminally accountable for that, or his dealings in China.

I would think at this point everyone knows high level Dems do not go to jail

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I would think at this point everyone knows high level Dems do not go to jail

Very unlikely any ever will. They always have someone that they can throw under the bus to take the fall! Everyone knows Hillary is guilty of violating security procedures with her emails, and she knew it was illegal to do what she did with them. Why else would she try to delete them, unless she knew what did was criminal? But, she will never be truly held accountable. She still has to appear and give a deposition about those emails in court. But the statute of limitations has expired, so unless she commits perjury, she will never see the inside of prison for the misuse of her emails and computer servers. All we are going to get at best, is that it will show just how corrupt and crooked she is, but we already knew that.

Top Bottom