Capitol Armory ad

This is disturbing. Where does the control end?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Between colorado and connecticutt I hope all the blind fools out there finally realize rural blue dogs are just the same commie piles of crap as big city dems. They just have waited to show their true colors.

I really hope all the people moving here don't screw this state, if nothing else I'll negate one of those californians in november.
    ARJ Defense ad

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    "Bitch Please" you dont buy gold with fake currency oops I mean FIAT currency oops I really mean toilet paper this time. I would'nt be surprised if the gobbermint consider buying gold with dollars as treason, since its fake, does not exist, and is only good to buy stuff from foriegn gobbermints or oil countries.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    These people are flat out nutty.

funnybabiesfaces49.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This will work about as well as limitations on toilet flushes. They regulate how much water can be used in one flush. That's a great idea for conservation, but it takes several flushes to get the poop to disappear.

I just bought two brand new riding lawn mowers. The feds have so many safety devices on the new mowers that it's impossible to mow my yard unless I disconnect some of the kill switches. Those kill switches are mandated by people who don't actually cut grass!

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My toilets flush fine cause I fixed them after the government broke them. Same with the mower.

Had to hold a button, turn the key, and push another button or some shit just to back up with the deck running. That feature didn't last long.

Top Bottom