Hurley's Gold

This article claims Obama's skeet shooting picture is a fake. Interesting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I don't care if the picture is real or not. Bam Bam could be an avid hunter, 3 gun competitor, and go to appleseed events on the weekend for all I care. But, he is trying to destroy our gun rights and other liberty's, that's what I care about. The attempt for them to make bam bam look like a shooter shows you how dumb they think we are.
    Venture Surplus ad

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have no doubt that the photo is of big O shooting a shotgun. What would be the point of faking it? A fake is easily discovered, and just going out and shooting a shotgun is pretty easy. Now whether he is actually shooting clays, who cares?

For the fun of it, the administration puts out a faked photo. Then when people start howling. They say just that, then paint his opposition as wackos.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I don't care if the picture is real or not. Bam Bam could be an avid hunter, 3 gun competitor, and go to appleseed events on the weekend for all I care. But, he is trying to destroy our gun rights and other liberty's, that's what I care about. The attempt for them to make bam bam look like a shooter shows you how dumb they think we are.

The admin is definitely out to fool folks. In this case I think they are hoping to gain favor with fence-sitters about gun issues or those who are neither hot nor cold about Mr Obama himself. The people that like him will like hi no matter what. The people that don't like him will not ever like him. It is those benevolent & un-opinionated voters in the middle that tip the scales on issues.

Top Bottom