• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    E7aPcJwl.jpg

k3PbMdgl.jpg

A couple of my wife self portraits, that I came across going through more of her art work. Her parent's decided they needed closure and had a service for her around thanksgiving. Lita's niece & nephew came & stayed a night & I loaded them up with some things of hers. I was not invited.

Last week I hear from her nephew that Lita's parents rolled their van over. They got banged up but nothing serious. The niece & nephew talked them into getting into an assisted living home. I found that humorous because I know they are not financial in a good place. Totalling the van relieved them of that payment, which I'm sure was hefty. The nephew told me that they still have 10 years worth of payments on their house. How was it I paid mine off 15 years early on one income.

Lita's mom wants to go to Conroe as he has a sister & sister in law there. I told the nephew I doubt 1)they could afford it, 2) there is a place for them both. He said that would leave it to Mexia as Teague supposedly does not have any assisted living. I told the nephew that I can only hope they end up in the nastiest play & both out live me..

Still have her art portfolios to go through. I have the room adorn with more of her art work & put an air bed in there. I have some silk screen frames I need to give away or repurpose & another box of books for the library.

Top Bottom