IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg IMG_1200.jpeg
    ARJ Defense ad

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I really need to get into the room that was for her art studio & finish it off. Her niece was supposed to come make claim to some music, holiday decorations & pictures. I'll don't the holiday things & music to the location hospital thrift shoppe.
    It takes time and only you know when or even if. The pictures and things in your memorial are really nice.

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm at a loss for words, so much happiness and so much loss. May you never forget the joy she brought into your life.
    I admit we did fight over things but always made up. I really did figure she would out live me. We were married 35 years & together like 38.

My word of advice to those of y'all that are married, right now drop what your doing & get a hug & a kiss. My last kiss to my wife was wife her cold on a gurney. At least they clean most of the blood from her face.

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm sorry I missed this thread when you posted it, my friend. I still don't have appropriate words.
    When it first happened & the fact she took her own life I kind of kept it in the down low. I know some religions feel that taking ones one life sends them to hell. I was not in the right place at that time to hear such utter shit, nor threat any members life as a result of hearing.

Top Bottom