Lynx Defense

Things that piss you off in general (not gun related).

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Parts counters. WTF, does nobody that sells parts know what they're doing anymore? "I'll fax you a diagram." The ****, dude? We buy these same parts from you ALL THE TIME. You should have the goddamn part numbers for these things memorized, but no. Parts counters are now staffed by morons with room temperature IQs. And dealerships are the worst.
    Lol, the first day on the job at a parts house, I had people ready to jump the counter. I had no business there.
    Fortunately they put me in charge of the books, after going through the whole dang thing getting them in order, suddenly I knew where to find stuff.
    Then I got to harass the crybaby mechanics that didn't know what they were talkin about.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Pisses me off how a girl tell tell you your worthless(in so many words) and to lose her number one night, then call you crying because she has a problem the next night.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    yeah unfortunately..........I shouldnt have even said nothin but Im abotu ready to snap. Have a feeling my hands going to be broke for about the 7th time in a year pretty soon.....No shooting for a while for me

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    it doesnt hurt. When you dont have someone to talk to about stuff you just do what you gotta do to get over it.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    after a while it does... i don't just do it once.

second thought i might need to get the bag strung up and put it to use.

Ive sat there punching a steel door with a broke hand till i was bleeding everywhere. I know what you mean.

atleast once a month my hand looks like this...usually worse. proof anger management courses are BS.
    photo (1).jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Pisses me off how a girl tell tell you your worthless(in so many words) and to lose her number one night, then call you crying because she has a problem the next night.

Heh, it's not hard to get over being pissed at them once you realize that those women are pathetic. Just rise above that kind of crap and count yourself lucky that she let you know that she's a "user" before you got too involved to walk away.

Now there's something that pisses me off: Women that use men, getting favor after favor out of them but never answering the phone when the guy calls looking for a date.

Hell with that. Block her number. :p

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Heh, it's not hard to get over being pissed at them once you realize that those women are pathetic. Just rise above that kind of crap and count yourself lucky that she let you know that she's a "user" before you got too involved to walk away.

Now there's something that pisses me off: Women that use men, getting favor after favor out of them but never answering the phone when the guy calls looking for a date.

Hell with that. Block her number. :p

Yeah I know what you mean, But I dated this girl for 3-4 yrs.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Configuring sources for SageTv, spent half the morning waiting for the channel scans to finish only to have the EPG go full hieroglyphic
    once it was done. :banghead:

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Yeah I know what you mean, But I dated this girl for 3-4 yrs.

I had a chick like that for 7 years dude, its not gonna get better. I used to be the same way "oh we have been together for so long" took me years to realize that I was making up excuses like a battered house wife. Take care of yourself first and then worry about everything else. Relationships like that aren't worth it.

Just my honest opinion and experience.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah this one really wasn't crazy before. She was the most laud back one I've ever known. It's weird.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Any time someone says, "are you sure?". I don't care who says it. I didn't say, "No I don't want more" for no reason.

But what you dont realize is half of the people who say no want it 2 minutes later. You dont have any idea how many of my patients I ask if they need to go to the restroom and they say no, But as soon as I sit down at my desk their calling me to go.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Idiots who run through telephone poles, learn to F'ing drive jackass. Stop texting or showing offer or whatever other stupid shit you think you need to do and watch the road. Not like the pole is gonna jump out in front of you.

Btw, I'll be working all night again, on the second downed pole of the day.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    People that call 911 to get an ambulance where 2 paramedics and a 4th year medical student run sirens and everything to administer a band-aid to their 0.25" cut. . . . .

Top Bottom